• Time: 27th July, 2018, PTS
  • Context: When using Ice Sage's class gem 'Pain Freeze', normal attacks (M1) are no longer able to chill enemies, despite the description of this class gem tells otherwise. I tested this with and without class gem in Ultra Pinata Floors, at Ultra Pinata Boss fight on boss and Minions and in U9 Adventure World.
  • Expected: When I have Pain Freeze epquipped, I can chill enemies, which slows down their movement speed by attacking with M1.
  • Observed: Monsters keep running with full speed while beeing attacked with M1. When Pain Freeze is de-epquipped, monsters will get chilled and slowed down while beeing attacked by M1.
  • Repro Steps: Have the class gem for Ice Sage in your inventory but not epquipped. Shoot enemies with M1 and see how they get chilled and slowed. Now epquip the class gem and see how no more chilling and slowing happens when you attack them with M1, once the initial freeze lock disappears.
  • Additional info: During testing, I noticed that M2 ability, Ice Crash, is still able to chill enemies despite if you are or are not using the class gem. If it is intended that normal attacks will no longer chill enemies with class gem, then Ice Crash does need to be able to be used from a further distance and Pain Freeze's text description needs to be changed. This can either be done by increasing the delay of Ice crash and/or increasing Ice Crash's area of effect and/or increasing Ice Crash's distance directly.