+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best way to get flux?

Best way to get flux?

I only have around 90 hours on Trove and my power rank (as of now) is 2084. I recently bought a dormant dragon egg from the store (the lunar one which was 10,000 cubits) and I plan to hatch it ASAP. I have no issue collecting primordial flame and stuff, but I am still not sure what the best way to make flux is. I thought having the input of the Trove community would help me better than the wiki. What is the best way to get flux fast?

while no one will tell you the absolute best way since it could ruin there method, here are a few ways you can make some decent flux

you could farm BR and sell the dragon egg.

you can farm geode and doing that can make you 200k-300k/hr

can farm ores on tuesday

can farm dragon fragments on friday

Alright then. Thanks a bunch, Popagandice!

I mine ores. everything. when i first started playing, i used lasermancy to mine ores, blocks.
    I then bought a turtle tank mount, which has free cannon. for 60k in U (marketplace).
    I have since bought stealth saucer, which has a vision problem - it can't see beneath itself, like turtle tank can. and I have bought topiary terrapin for $4.99 botanical pack.
    topiary can be a ship, and it is fast. it is similar to turtle. but turtle is a mount, not a ship.
    so, using topiary terrapin, you could use it to mine ores as a ship, and still have a mount Z.
    primordial flames 9999 = 174k flux or higher.
    shapestone 9999 = 19k to 28k flux (price varies in marketplace)
    sunlight bulbs 9999 = 50k flux .
    when you go to sell ores in marketplace, first buy them, look at other sellers prices, if you want to sell yours fast, price them a little lower. there is a check box in marketplace filter by price. make certain that checkbox is checked off.
    to search, you have to type in the name exactly:
    primordial flame, shapestone ore, sunlight bulb, formicite ore, infinium ore.

golden souls 2000 I sold for 900k , 960k, and 1.2 million flux.
    [ 3 separate sales of 2,000 G S each time. ]

I now use lasermancy again as I have a ring that gives 139? lasermancy and a hat which gives 139? lasermancy, and i bought patron for 3 months so there is a +50 boost to lasermancy via patron. I can use lasermancy to tunnel blocks in clubworld or in portal worlds.

also, the first 3 worlds, cursed vale, desert frontiers, and U-2 candoria are very good for shapestone, infinium, formicite, sunlight bulbs, golden souls - which are 1 or 2 interspersed within a pile of other ores. U-6 has cinnabar. U-5 and U-9 have primordial flames. U9 is very similar to U5 dragonfire peaks biome. only sometimes, depending upon how the instance spawns the biomes size, it can be much larger biome of dragonfire peaks in U9 to mine. assuming you can survive it to mine. I would suggest mining in the lower worlds
    Cursed Vale
    Desert Frontier
    U-2 Candoria
    U-5 Dragonfire Peaks.

mine the entire world map if you can stay awake long enough.

from mining I built 5 clubworlds, 1 of which is my main clubworld, and has all portaals, and benches, and 300 or 400 terraforms, and many crafted blocks bldgs in it. it is tedious though. it will take 2-3 weeks to mine 9999 primordial flames.

+ Reply to Thread