+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: should we have a chaos spark pack?

should we have a chaos spark pack?

honestly chaos spark has been hard to get lately due to binding of darkness..
    honestly i would buy a choas spark pack if they decided to sell it..
    if 3 chaos spark is for a dollar oh my the sales will shoot sky rocket man! esp end game players!!!
    3 chaos spark for a dollar is pretty reasonable
    but if we are looking for a pack..
    honestly 20$ for 60 chaos spark , 50 gem box , and 5 emp would be pretty great

Because the game needs more P2W...

Don't rely on Chaos Spark.

Chaos Spark is just an extra.

Farm for better gems.

u dont have to buy it , f2p players can get chaos spark 6 per week if u have patron, this is for end game players who wants a boost on their stats and pr and i can tell u many people will buy chaos spark

This is probably one of the worst recommendations ive seen lately. This makes 0 sense since it is easily possible to get 3/6 a week for free. On top of that you can also craft it! Why make it easily buyable when people had to actually work for that. It would lose its value and the people who got it the normal way would be mad. I got 7/9 gems by grinding them with the right stats. Now dont get me wrong, this is something good that you can reroll stats, but i still had farmed the right ones so they kinda lost their value.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenzsio View Post
    This is probably one of the worst recommendations ive seen lately. This makes 0 sense since it is easily possible to get 3/6 a week for free. On top of that you can also craft it! Why make it easily buyable when people had to actually work for that. It would lose its value and the people who got it the normal way would be mad. I got 7/9 gems by grinding them with the right stats. Now dont get me wrong, this is something good that you can reroll stats, but i still had farmed the right ones so they kinda lost their value.
    if thats the case why would they sell emp gem box , dragonite when people can just farm them or get them for free? its the EXACT same thing! its hard to get binding nowadays its litteraly so hard. also mind u tons of end gamers told me they would spent every of their dc if chaos spark could be bought more then once

Suppose they could always put it in the sovereign store.

Quote Originally Posted by THIRSTY View Post
    if thats the case why would they sell emp gem box , dragonite when people can just farm them or get them for free? its the EXACT same thing! its hard to get binding nowadays its litteraly so hard. also mind u tons of end gamers told me they would spent every of their dc if chaos spark could be bought more then once
    It's not hard to get binding of darkness, you're literally spammed with them if you farm on mondays. If you need a way to p2w binding of darkness buy gem booster boxes and enjoy some extra ones.

Quote Originally Posted by pFurini View Post
    It's not hard to get binding of darkness, you're literally spammed with them if you farm on mondays. If you need a way to p2w binding of darkness buy gem booster boxes and enjoy some extra ones.
    u dont get "spammed with them" their still super hard to get

Quote Originally Posted by THIRSTY View Post
    u dont get "spammed with them" their still super hard to get
    4.PNG
    I'd say you get a healthy amount of it if you farm. You get 3x binding (with patron) on mondays and the world bosses also have a high drop rate of it compared to other materials.

You also can get complete chaos sparks from lustrous gem boxes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast