Thread: Misc bugs

Misc bugs

Ice Sage Sub-class Ability All tiers of the Ice Sage sub-class shield now include:
    • Movement speed has been increased by +20
    I was looking forward to this specifically, but it's only giving +10 at the moment.

• Attack Speed is increased 20%
    is it intended to do +20% more attack speed as a class modifier and not +20% attack speed base? ... this applies to the +%Magic Dmg too, it's +20% of what you got.. not base bonus. 314K magic dmg 276AS w/o fixtures on my GS, 279K 230AS on live.

• The Marketplace now has a Resell option.
    I was not able to figure out how to access this feature, you sure it was added?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    Some of us use 45+ market slots to sell things, can you make sure this is in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    I was not able to figure out how to access this feature, you sure it was added?
    Make sure you don't have any mods enabled that alter the Marketplace UI. Once you've sold something, when you go to claim the currency, a resell button will be available, as long as the amount specified is in your inventory, you'll be able to relist exactly the amount you've sold using that button.

Quote Originally Posted by Comply View Post
    Once you've sold something, when you go to claim the currency, a resell button will be available, as long as the amount specified is in your inventory, you'll be able to relist exactly the amount you've sold using that button.
    I see, it wasn't what I expected. Having to populate then wait till I have the same amount to resell before I claim may not apply to my use case.

How applicable is the resell button as-is? With daily market or hourly market shifts the resell button in its current state wouldn't be too helpful.

I think it would be more useful if the button showed up before the item sold and populated the next open slot with the same amount of items for xyz price.

If I were to sell in smaller batches, I run the risk of being undercut and the resell button wouldnt be of much use.

Really valid point, I'm totally with you on that idea.