Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dark Chaos Vault Crafting Recipe, Superior Focuses & Diamond Dragonite Shortage

Quote Originally Posted by Oopsssorry View Post
    Thanks for this picture, yeah, the intent is to make them equal again, just like they were supposed to be right from the start.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 107,873 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

I agree that the crafting recipe must be adjusted.

As for using a dragon effigy... not everyone has $50 to spend on this game so no.
    Moonbeam715
    President of Eclipse Guardians
    Proud member of Laezaria

I see some people having an issue with the chests getting a new way of uptaining them. I think the LCV was added since it's fairly easy to get and with such, it was a low impact desicion. Now we're at the 2nd step, which is seemingly a bit more controversial. My thoughts are that this may be because they are reworking class contests and maybe they're going to rotate DCV, out from the contests in the near future. I think I heard they'll be working Bound Brilliance into the contests. While this may not be the replacement for DCV specifically, knowing a rework may be coming, could be bringing something new to contests to replace it. Or not, I mean at this point this is all speculation.
    --> Stats <-- (Updated 21/01/18)

Agreed on reductions on both counts. In fact I've argued that superior augments were bad design from the start because it completely relied on there been no other sinks, and even then still overpriced for what it offered. I suspect some of the pricing is based upon what people have managed to save up instead of earning those items from scratch, which again is imo bad design.

The crafting recipes definitely need changing, but here's an extra suggestion: remove mastery gain from evilface/the new dragon. Currently, the main reason people are getting annoyed is because these mounts, which can only be obtained from the dark chaos vaults, directly give you power. If the mastery was taken out of the equation, it would be possible for Trove to have proper end-game rewards without sacrificing weaker players. Of course, the same thing would have to happen for light chaos vaults too.
    Cacti are cool. Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerDj View Post
    The crafting recipes definitely need changing, but here's an extra suggestion: remove mastery gain from evilface/the new dragon.
    Evilface doesn't have mastery to begin with. Neither does Prancy Prance.

The dragon still does, though.

That aside, the crafting recipe has now been adjusted.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Spirare View Post
    It sure has, but just 10 pentas alone in terms of those items is not nearly enough, you compare to the 5 radiant and 5 stellar souls it takes to make the light vaults and you can tell something is wrong.

But i'm hopefully they'll change it again to be just a little more resource intensive with our feedback in mind.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 107,873 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirare View Post
    Evilface doesn't have mastery to begin with. Neither does Prancey Prance.

The dragon still does, though.

I didn't realise, thanks for telling me. If the pegasus mounts have no mastery, then it makes even more sense that the dragons shouldn't have any either.

Also, I agree with Chrono that they should still be harder to get. If the mounts don't have any mastery, then it's perfectly fine for these chests to only be accessible to endgame players. In fact, I think it would be nice if they could finally implement some kind of endgame mount that isn't necessary to gain power.
    Cacti are cool. Yeah.

Devs are just gonna listen to Chrono anyway.
    They were never easy to get, and they shouldn't be now.
    25 Dragonite and 2 Divnities for 10 Vaults would have been a good price.
    Only 750 of these were given out every week, after the update it's 1k + like tens of thousands because of them being craftable.
    Everyone can craft freaking 30 a week, that's just plain insane.
    Why is it alright for the DD Dragon to take 17 weeks, but if the DCV dragon takes even remotely as long it's like suffering hell on earth?
    The wings are gonna drop to sub 200k if not sub 100k as they're more expensive and all noobs are just gonna craft DCV as they seem more profitable.
    I just don't get you all...

-Burn

the cost of dark vault recipe is cheaper than it of light vault now :O
    really interesting
    it looks like this is a means to solve the gem swap issues in leaderboard.
    but in my opinion, the cost of recipe is too cheap now