Thread: Dark Chaos Vault Crafting Recipe, Superior Focuses & Diamond Dragonite Shortage

Hybrid View

Dark Chaos Vault Crafting Recipe, Superior Focuses & Diamond Dragonite Shortage

Hey all,

Currently (probably a bug) the recipe for the Dark Chaos Vaults only yields one vault, but even if that was changed, the Diamond Dragonite requirement adds yet another demand for an already limited resource, changes are needed.

I've included a picture of the current recipe here.

Suggestions:
    1. Increase the vault output per craft from 1 to 10

2. Reduce the dragonite needed per craft from 25 to 10, and to offset (aswell as add a sink for these) add 10 of each of the souls below penta-forged ones to the recipe, such that the new recipe cost would read:

1 Despoiled Divinity
    5 Chaos Cores
    10 Penta-Forged Shadow Souls
    20 Quad-Forged Shadow Souls
    40 Thrice-Forged Shadow Souls
    80 Twice-Forged Shadow Souls
    10 Diamond Dragonite

Output: 10 Dark Chaos Vaults

3. Although reducing the dragonite on the dark vault recipe to 10 would fix that recipe in a vacuum, in the context of the rest of the game the demand for this item has just skyrocketed, and i feel its time to touch up on the other main consumer of the resource: Superior Builder Focuses, which leads me to the below suggestion,

Reduce the amount of dragonite needed to craft a superior from 30 to 10.

This change to superiors would balance out the dragonite demand with the addition of the craftable light and dark vaults.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: TBA | Total Power Rank: TBA | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trove Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Do you want to kill the whole value of Dark Chaos Vaults?

"add 10 of each of the souls " ahaha-ahaha. 5k flux tottal price ?

Not only that the developers added 4 classes in the week-long contests, so also every person, every week without any effort can make 30 chests?

I for the take 30 Dark Chaos Vaults per week max 3 complete sets of gems, killed a tons of time and money, and here the players without any effort will receive them...

A year ago, for the top 1 PR in its class, I was getting Chaos Coin, before this patch for the top 25 I get DCV, and now the whole server will have them?

I take, I go to 8 windows, kill the moon, get lunar souls and divinity, make Empowered Gem Box., knock out DDE I break it, and I can have 250 DCV in the long term? (Not immediately, of course, with time)

And what will happen in a week? Dark Pegasus Wings will cost 80k as white?
    I'm sorry, I just do not want a person playing 3 days in a game having 2k PR got 10 Guaranteed chests every week, when in real contest there is a real meat grinder for these chests.

To save the entire value of the chests, and at the same time have the opportunity to craft a new dragon, it is enough to make the Wings be sprayed into 20 pieces, and the Pegasus should be 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Oopsssorry View Post
    I for the take 30 Dark Chaos Vaults per week max 3 complete sets of gems, killed a tons of time and money, and here the players without any effort will receive them...
    This is plain entitlement, just because you did X and you feel it was alot doesn't mean others who can't gem swap constantly shouldn't get access to the items related to the vaults.
    I will however give you this, the amounts i've mentioned for the lwoer souls probably isn't alot, and should be upped, let me remake that.

EDIT: updated suggested costs
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: TBA | Total Power Rank: TBA | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trove Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players

Dark vaults have pretty much always been the hardest box to achieve in the game, so i don't see why they would just make it plain out worthless like they did with light vaults.
    An upgrade in amount of boxes gained when crafting it would be fair though.
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by Boldsen View Post
    Dark vaults have pretty much always been the hardest box to achieve in the game, so i don't see why they would just make it plain out worthless like they did with light vaults.
    An upgrade in amount of boxes gained when crafting it would be fair though.
    Yes, 1 Chest is obvious that this is a mistake there should be 10, so nemesis, Craft must be expensive, though at the expense of Diamond Dragonites.

The number of originally installed developers probably acceptable. (although I would not do 25 and assume 30 but the difference is not great)

And despite this, for any value of this box, for the craft it will be necessary to break 15 ~ wings (I do not take into account the fragments that fall on ordinary loot)
    This is an incredibly large number.
    The value of Wings to Fragments, and Pegasus to Fragments should be several times higher than in Light Chaos Chests (Because the value of the Dark ones is historically higher than the Light)

(1 Wings = 15-20 Fragments, 1 Pegasus = 20-25 Fragments) + \ -

Quote Originally Posted by Boldsen View Post
    Dark vaults have pretty much always been the hardest box to achieve in the game, so i don't see why they would just make it plain out worthless
    For the same reason they did it with the light vaults, players that got the items early have the privilege of being able to show those items off before anybody else can, but now is the time for the masses to have a fair shot at it, one that doesn't require players to do a task as impossible as break into the already completely dominated top 25 of class contests.

And mind you, half the reason why these boxes have been hard to get is because of gem swappers, i'm sure you'd see alot more evilfaces around if gem swapping wasn't possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    For the same reason they did it with the light vaults, players that got the items early have the privilege of being able to show those items off before anybody else can, but now is the time for the masses to have a fair shot at it, one that doesn't require players to do a task as impossible as break into the already completely dominated top 25 of class contests.

And mind you, half the reason why these boxes have been hard to get is because of gem swappers, i'm sure you'd see alot more evilfaces around if gem swapping wasn't possible.
    Light Chaos Vaults were given, and are given not for the top 25. but for the top 250, and in these contests no one has a carte blanche. Any player can enter these contests, it does not matter 26k PR at you or 5k ... You know about this, and I do not understand why you compare these kinds of chests ...

ALWAYS the price of Pegasus Light Wings was 120k (They lost out of the craft of only 30k worth, it's quite adequate)
    ALWAYS the price of the Dark Wings of Pegasus was 1.2m (If 2000 ~ people can EVERY week make 30 chests... How much will they lose? 5 times less? at 6 ? at 8 ? )

They are 10 times more valuable ALWAYS

Because of your proposal of 10 dragonite, they will become garbage, one of the most difficult contests (a contest of the top PR class) completely lose its value.

The best sequel will probably be to quote my very first sentence in this thread -

Do you want to kill the whole value of Dark Chaos Vaults?

(Your suggestion in the screenshot, I think enough words from me)

Angry Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    Hey all,

Currently (probably a bug) the recipe for the Dark Chaos Vaults only yields one vault, but even if that was changed, the Diamond Dragonite requirement adds yet another demand for an already limited resource, changes are needed.

I've included a picture of the current recipe here.

Suggestions:
    1. Increase the vault output per craft from 1 to 10

2. Reduce the dragonite needed per craft from 25 to 10, and to offset (aswell as add a sink for these) add 10 of each of the souls below penta-forged ones to the recipe, such that the new recipe cost would read:

1 Despoiled Divinity
    5 Chaos Cores
    10 Penta-Forged Shadow Souls
    10 Quad-Forged Shadow Souls
    10 Thrice-Forged Shadow Souls
    10 Twice-Forged Shadow Souls
    10 Diamond Dragonite

Output: 10 Dark Chaos Vaults

3. Although reducing the dragonite on the dark vault recipe to 10 would fix that recipe in a vacuum, in the context of the rest of the game the demand for this item has just skyrocketed, and i feel its time to touch up on the other main consumer of the resource: Superior Builder Focuses, which leads me to the below suggestion,

Reduce the amount of dragonite needed to craft a superior from 30 to 10.

This change to superiors would balance out the dragonite demand with the addition of the craftable light and dark vaults.
    Agreed, I don't want to wait 3 years

Quote Originally Posted by IAMImPuLsE View Post
    Agreed, I don't want to wait 3 years
    You can unlock this dragon through Legendary effigy.
    And again, it's enough just to do this -
    To save the entire value of the chests, and at the same time have the opportunity to craft a new dragon, it is enough to make the Wings be sprayed into 20 fragment, and the Pegasus should be 30.