Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion Worlds Layoffs

Trion Worlds Layoffs

I was just reading an article saying Trion Worlds laid off 15 people and one was in QA or CS.
    How will this affect trove and other games?

2.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar
    Hey guys!

We don't normally comment on personnel matters, but I'll just hop in here to offer a response before closing the thread.

While we hate to lose anyone, this was a very small layoff and will not affect any of our games moving forward. Play on!

Brasse

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Also, just to have it covered, we have a message from our CEO, Scott Hartsman about this as well.

“We’ve had to make the difficult decision to eliminate 15 positions throughout the company. We are extremely grateful for those who have been impacted for their hard work and contributions to Trion Worlds, and will be offering each of them severance benefits and job placement assistance. This is not related to the performance of the individuals affected nor of Trion Worlds as a whole, but was necessary to enable us to develop the upcoming projects that we have planned in the best ways possible.”
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Closed Thread