+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Abusable quest from rally of heroes

Abusable quest from rally of heroes

there is a quest which says you have to complete 3 pvp matches,

when you join in the bomber royale, and the match start you have to /respawn and then you die and can respawn in a new battle.

actually when you do /respawn its also counted towards the quest, making players earn adventurine and club xp in an unfair way.

probably lots of players hate me now for telling this glitch on the forums, i dont care i just want fair gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBeansTasty View Post
    there is a quest which says you have to complete 3 pvp matches,

when you join in the bomber royale, and the match start you have to /respawn and then you die and can respawn in a new battle.

actually when you do /respawn its also counted towards the quest, making players earn adventurine and club xp in an unfair way.

probably lots of players hate me now for telling this glitch on the forums, i dont care i just want fair gameplay.

considering you know how to do it and can do it as well it is fair gameplay. beneficial even if ur farming coins as the less ppl the more likely you are to win. stop complaining and ruining things for others just cuz you don't like it .

Quote Originally Posted by Kushformybong View Post
    considering you know how to do it and can do it as well it is fair gameplay. beneficial even if ur farming coins as the less ppl the more likely you are to win. stop complaining and ruining things for others just cuz you don't like it .

So you're in favor of using exploits to get ahead in a game?

Question

Tbh I probably would abuse this glitch, but still, it should be taken out because it was never meant to be there in the first place. Most likely not a legitimate farming strat.

Absolutly i belive in using exploits as the devs are the ones that implement them and if i dont use them bye bye yellow name as everyone else will. Look at the drag frags lux was selling everyones got a years worth of bound brilliance for doing nothing but using a dev messup to there advantage and since i didnt know before it was removed i lost out so now people can get a much higher pr 10x faster then i can.

Quote Originally Posted by Kushformybong View Post
    Absolutly i belive in using exploits as the devs are the ones that implement them and if i dont use them bye bye yellow name as everyone else will. Look at the drag frags lux was selling everyones got a years worth of bound brilliance for doing nothing but using a dev messup to there advantage and since i didnt know before it was removed i lost out so now people can get a much higher pr 10x faster then i can.
    That doesn't make it any more ok to abuse the fact that dieing on purpose in BR gives you ADVENTURINE. It's certainly an adventure into death, but not one that should yield adventurine.
    Howdy folks, my PSN is Oddbaum21, the jolly good owner of Darkfire, that apparently has a "fascination" with caps lock. Its not a fascination, more of an obsession. So yeah, if you want an inv to Darkfire, just PSN message me.

My solution is to have the quest say somethinig along the lines of "Spend X minutes and XX seconds in PvP. Bomber Royale counts for this quest."
    Howdy folks, my PSN is Oddbaum21, the jolly good owner of Darkfire, that apparently has a "fascination" with caps lock. Its not a fascination, more of an obsession. So yeah, if you want an inv to Darkfire, just PSN message me.

Oh ty for telling, i didnt know so i can abuse it too ty. I miss the good ol days with parrot and terracota, i will share with all my club so we all get that sweet adventurine. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOU THE MVP

Banned
    Doing gem quests is still faster and gives better rewards for your time if your not doing BR and just jumping off the world.

+ Reply to Thread