Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dev Question Thread - July 20, 2018

1. Are there any plans to change the Saturday bonus to incorporate Bomber Coins instead of PVP XP as it is no longer obtainable in Bomber Royale?

2. Is there a reason that in Tier 5 of the Sunken Sunvault all of the cave milk is replaced by lava? This makes farming for Everlight much more difficult than the other tier 5 resources because you have to avoid the lava and the onslaught of the gas plants. You also cannot recharge your N-Charge easily due to the lack of cave milk.

Quote Originally Posted by x CYB3RC1D3 x View Post
    1. Are there any plans to change the Saturday bonus to incorporate Bomber Coins instead of PVP XP as it is no longer obtainable in Bomber Royale?

2. Is there a reason that in Tier 5 of the Sunken Sunvault all of the cave milk is replaced by lava? This makes farming for Everlight much more difficult than the other tier 5 resources because you have to avoid the lava and the onslaught of the gas plants. You also cannot recharge your N-Charge easily due to the lack of cave milk.
    Saturday is xp from all sources tho not just pvp xp tho isnt it? You still get your xp from bomber so its incorperated already i belive.

Here we go with my sodium free questions:

Can you make block crafting instant or way quicker? I build a lot so I’m making tons of blocks and waiting for a 1,000 or more blocks to craft takes a long time right now.

On ps4 why can’t we see how long our patron has left before expiring?

Why is it that when we take an xp, adventurine, etc. potion we can only see how much longer it has if we enter a new world?

Why did you remove our mastery bar? Please give us the option to turn them back on, it can be yellow while on Trove and blue when in geode for that mastery.

Can you please make it so we can craft dragon crucibles to place in our clubs, this will look cool and save us a trip from going to the hub?

With the radiant day spring log in rewards gone will there be any new daily log in item to collect? I really liked getting the login tokens each day.

Is the geode tower ship thing going to stay in the hub forever? If so can you add more corner stone plots to the other sides? Right now it it’s hard to find a cornerstone close to the hub.

Why can’t we preview the upcoming weekly bonus anymore?

The club chest inventory feels really small, can you add a few more rows to it?

Why does Xendri only give one stat bonus and +50 magic find? He’s not easy to get so he should have either another stat bonus or give +100 magic find so he’s on the same level as all the other dragons.

When looking at Luxion and the bomber royal merchant can you add a little icon or description to say if we’ve already collected something? It would be easier than searching styles to see what’s been collected.

Even with patron active and on Friday spinner dragon frags still only drop one per hour if you’re lucky. Other frags are even harder to get (star fire for example). This drop rate just doesn’t feel right, can you please re-examine these and make sure they are working correctly, if they are can you give them a boost? I find all the mining frags (infinium, ice, floral, etc) frags at a decent rate but enemy drop ones are really slow to grind.

Why is everything in the crystal bench so expensive to make?

Following that question can you please adjust the resource cost of crafting in Geode? I really like the new effects blocks so far but I’ve only been able to craft two kinds because of how expensive they are to make. The first one I got was the bubble effect of course.

In geode on ps4 the square and L1 buttons aren’t used. Can you make it so we can assign items to these buttons? Having three critter items means you can’t also have the platforms or gravity towers equipped so you have to constantly change your three slots to make us of everything which wastes gas.

Why are there no badges for bomber royal? I feel like there should be badges for first blocks, total kills, and bombs thrown. Especially bombs thrown so I can track my progress for getting the trophy.

Turns out that bomber royal trophy is glitched, any update on a fix for it?

When leaving bomber royal how come we have to return to the hub? I start bomber in my club and want to return there. Being able to go directly back to my club saves me a loading screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kushformybong View Post
    Saturday is xp from all sources tho not just pvp xp tho isnt it? You still get your xp from bomber so its incorperated already i belive.
    There are three bonuses for Saturday. Adventure XP, PVP XP, and Club XP. I'm not saying touch the Adventure or Club. I'm asking about changing the PVP XP to something involving Bomber Coins (x2 for non-patron, x3 for patron maybe?) The XP you do get from it is Adventure XP not PVP XP. The PVP XP was used to grind the PVP level which you can't do anymore without private matches in clubs.

The x10 frag "rare" drop from ticket chest are very annoying, can be change it before the event ends?

After the Ice Sage rework, which class be next? How about the Chloromancer, Tomb Raiser or Boomeranger?

( 1 )
    Gleamstone sink?

( 2 )
    Will the new Gem Type come along with another Primodial Dragon?

( 3 )
    Is it intended that players can have an orange name although they are far away from Geode's top ranking or did not even play on Geode to begin with?

( 4 )
    Spaghetti ! :P

Will we ever get the Geode crafting tables and cave portals in our clubs?

Is a daily source of metamatter at all a possibility in the near future? If so, will it be accessible to players who have not reached T5?

When can we expect an exact date for the Improvement Update?

Up to what date will you continue taking new suggestions and working to add them to the Improvement Update?

Is there a plan to rebalance the Geode tomes or will they remain mostly useless?

I was wondering what you will do with some peoples using the Auto-Chest opener when we have the Weekly Chest open this week.

Because there is an obvious player named HeroForEver that opened 101,306 Chests In the first 3hours of Monday this week... Will he get any sanction?

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit_619_Gamer View Post
    coin challenges are no longer a challenge, you gave us an extra 15 secs when they were easy enough. some challenges im getting double of what the tier 4 reward requires. please increase the coins needed, reduce time, or make more tiers so we can get more rewards, or at least let 1st place get something extra
    This was needed as certain challenges, (racing especially) most players could not get the top reward.
    Moonbeam715
    President of Eclipse Guardians
    Proud member of Laezaria

1. Will you revert the club update to what it was before geode so we can get our xp back until the fix for the missing club xp is done?
    2. Are there any plans for a crystal tome for geode or another way to receive crystals? They should be easy to get as they are the basis for the whole update, but those combined with the difficulty of getting metamatter, make the update almost unplayable for me.
    3. For the first time last week I was unable to fill all my tomes. Are there any plans to make tomes fill up faster as we get more and more tomes in the game?
    Moonbeam715
    President of Eclipse Guardians
    Proud member of Laezaria

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast