+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Geode Companion Egg Spawn Rate Nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrettyOne View Post
    Guck I'm sorry I did t3 testing last night during some carries, I have not been in t3 since updates were done... they are indeed missing from t3.

T4 t5 I've found a egg in each I've looked hard for..

Thanks for spending the time to figure it out ThePrettyOne, I’ll just have to look further in T4 I guess till they Fix the rate.

Banned
    Fasti says drop rates in t3 never changed.

Before the 3 geode updates you found eggs in t3 pretty easy as we all were there and collected them.
    Now they don't spawn as often as they did by proof of spending 30 minutes testing a few different runs was pretty simple to check on.

The question to the DEV team was responded to by the forum manager.
    Looks like the question won't reach the devs so it will not be looked at or tested.
    Head to t4.....

Definitely agree the drops in t3 and under are near non existent and the drops weren't changed for crystal pins from caches either I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrettyOne View Post
    Fasti says drop rates in t3 never changed.

Before the 3 geode updates you found eggs in t3 pretty easy as we all were there and collected them.
    Now they don't spawn as often as they did by proof of spending 30 minutes testing a few different runs was pretty simple to check on.

The question to the DEV team was responded to by the forum manager.
    Looks like the question won't reach the devs so it will not be looked at or tested.
    Head to t4.....
    I've rephrased your question to the Devs, so hopefully it might get a proper answer (Fasti is good, but can make mistakes)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NAMESxPALADIN View Post
    Definitely agree the drops in t3 and under are near non existent and the drops weren't changed for crystal pins from caches either I'm sure.

no they were not.. how dare you think they would do such a thing, like adding more gear drops as we all hated getting crystals out of our pins and were here complaining about to many crystals...

@5 pins from chest since updates were done.
    @200k gleam stone... why..

This is getting off topic... The graphical corruption is still there. I died in BR today because of it.
    Howdy folks, my PSN is Oddbaum21, the jolly good owner of Darkfire, that apparently has a "fascination" with caps lock. Its not a fascination, more of an obsession. So yeah, if you want an inv to Darkfire, just PSN message me.

Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Darkfire View Post
    This is getting off topic... The graphical corruption is still there. I died in BR today because of it.
    Yeah happens to me a lot too. Also since their memory leak hot “fix” I crash or freeze just as often and sometimes feels like more when I crash every few minutes.

only Person with 400+ Eggs is Tenchu :/

+ Reply to Thread