+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game Enhancement Ideas - Everyone Can Post Ideas Here

Post Game Enhancement Ideas - Everyone Can Post Ideas Here

Here are some of my ideas. I am hoping Fasti or another dev can comment on if any of these are in the pipeline... Any ideas/discussion from other players are welcome!

1: New Fixtures Limiting Player Creativity

Speaking from a builder perspective - this game is about creativity as well as the grinding aspects and I feel as though some of the new fixture updates have limited player creativity.

Fixtures were a great idea if you want every single club hub to look the same. My club is /joinworld ashes to obelisks and I have covered up most of the fixtures to look like a small city square on the side of a mountain.

I think what would be more effective is if the devs simply gave us spawn placements (similar to pvp) that we could unlock and place anywhere - instead of an entire npc fixture that we're required to use if we want players to have a centralized and usable spawn. I believe if we just had spawn points then we could build our own little shops and place npcs in them which would open up a ton of possibilities for creative builders.

Additional problems related to this... If we want to move our hub then we have to take the fixtures with us. This leaves holes all over the once beautiful builds that we created which I find frustrating.

2: Marketplace Updates

Last night I was listing an item on marketplace. I counted 78 button presses to list a single item. I imagine this number swings widely depending on what you're selling but mine was at the bottom of the list and because you can't press up to go from the top of the list to the bottom it takes forever.

Additionally if we could duplicate our listings.

This is very low hanging fruit for player quality of life so please consider a fix.

3: Club Roster Lock/Unlock Players

I also think it would be incredibly useful to have a lock/unlock player from the club roster and being able to filter out players that have locks. The lock would be designed so that the player cannot be kicked. My club is constantly at max capacity and so we need to purge every 2-3 days in order to keep fresh players in the club.

However there are certain players that I would never kick because I know they are either on military leave and will be coming back at some point or just because they have over 5k donations and I don't want that to accidentally be reset with a kick. I have officers that clean the roster constantly and sometimes information about who to kick/not kick isn't known by everyone so it would be helpful.

Perhaps maybe even be able to mark multiple players and kick all at once?

Anyways, I will probably add to this as I think of more ideas.

If you are reading this and agree please say so. This will allow the devs to see there is support around it.

- Cyrawnis, Founder of Ashes to Obelisks

Banned
    All good ideas.

The one I would really like is the lock a member, president can do this or who ever permission is given to.
    Demons of Valhalla has a must be active rule same as your club, atm I have 20 plus people on deployment or vacation. This is a game not a HR department. It's next to impossible to promise people they won't be kicked.
    The combat this we have a 0 donations is a your kick no matter what at a week but we give 30 days to donation givers, this sucks when someone say I've been deployed I'll be back ?.
    This is a simple one I think they should add.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrettyOne View Post
    The one I would really like is the lock a member, president can do this or who ever permission is given to.
    Demons of Valhalla has a must be active rule same as your club, atm I have 20 plus people on deployment or vacation. This is a game not a HR department. It's next to impossible to promise people they won't be kicked.
    The combat this we have a 0 donations is a your kick no matter what at a week but we give 30 days to donation givers, this sucks when someone say I've been deployed I'll be back ?.
    This is a simple one I think they should add.
    Yeah and to add to your comment... A lot of players like to appear offline and so we constantly have to tell them to appear online or they risk getting kicked for inactivity... Would be nice if we could somehow see that they've been active. Also, if pr showed highest pr attained and current pr equip.

Banned
    Do you have any idea how the leader boards top clubs pr is calculated?
    It seems so broken to me and misleading.
    How is a club with 200 members list above a club with 750 members.

The way it should work is only count members with your club as primary and count every member as all members count not just the top pr who have been logged on in the past 7 days.

I read somewhere the club pr for leaderboards is calculated only by the top 50 highest players in that club.

I agree with all the ideas here, especially with the 2nd one since i use the market alot and i do find it annoying to have to repeat the same process for the same item i'm selling in singles.

An idea i have is about how the chaos spark works, and i'm not gonna say that you should choose what it rolls to because i'm sure that won't happen, instead i suggest that after a stat has been rerolled once, on a second use it cannot roll back to what it was on previosly.

For example: I have a gem with PD, MH, and CH, and i want to reroll the MH to crit damage. On the first reroll i get MH% but if i were to do a second reroll with my suggestion active, it would be guaranteed that it will reroll into CD and once there if i for some reason decided to reroll again since MH% was the las stat in the slot it would be guaranteed to be MH.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrettyOne View Post
    Do you have any idea how the leader boards top clubs pr is calculated?
    It seems so broken to me and misleading.
    How is a club with 200 members list above a club with 750 members.
    As drbubblesps4 said, it is calculated by the highest 50 pr players in the club. To my knowledge as long as it has their pr posted in the roster then it can count towards this (Players who have not logged in since club updates do not count). It does not matter what club represent.

Additionally if a 25k player has 1k pr class equip then they are counted as 1k. That's why I suggested that it should be based off of highest pr attained, not currently equip.

It would be very nice if the PS4 and Xbox are able to flood fill, I've heard that pc can do this but PS4 can't. Also, if we do get a floodfill ability, it would be nice to set a pattern of blocks to flood fill with, like black, white, black, white. Also maybe an item that you can place somewhere that when used gives you a random suggestion for a build? It would be a lot of work but would be very helpful to people who never know what to build like me.
    Howdy folks, my PSN is Oddbaum21, the jolly good owner of Darkfire, that apparently has a "fascination" with caps lock. Its not a fascination, more of an obsession. So yeah, if you want an inv to Darkfire, just PSN message me.

Quote Originally Posted by The King Of Darkfire View Post
    It would be very nice if the PS4 and Xbox are able to flood fill, I've heard that pc can do this but PS4 can't. Also, if we do get a floodfill ability, it would be nice to set a pattern of blocks to flood fill with, like black, white, black, white. Also maybe an item that you can place somewhere that when used gives you a random suggestion for a build? It would be a lot of work but would be very helpful to people who never know what to build like me.
    What do you mean by an item that would give you a random suggestion for a build? Can you describe in more detail how this would work?

I mean like the devs pour the dictionary into a menu option or crafting bench type things, and then it gives you random things to build. Probably won't get implemented though.
    Howdy folks, my PSN is Oddbaum21, the jolly good owner of Darkfire, that apparently has a "fascination" with caps lock. Its not a fascination, more of an obsession. So yeah, if you want an inv to Darkfire, just PSN message me.

+ Reply to Thread