+ Reply to Thread

Thread: chaos sparks

chaos sparks

can devs do smt about it?
    u can only get like 6 per week!
    and the rng for the stats is crazy! from mh-mh%-health regen...
    honestly if they were to sell chaos spark i would totally buy a TON of them just because of how the rng really is that bad!
    also can u pls pls pls add more ways to get this!
    luxious box isint much help as it only drops 6...and out of the 6 u only get 1-2..3 if ur really LUCKY..
    honestly why is a bronze aug gem even in luxious? they should seriously take that out.

The reason its set up this way is that if you were able to get more in a week everyone would have perfect gems on all classes in no time which would threaten those who have spent a year or longer on the game. I agree i would like more but as it stands this way works best. Otherwise as i said everyone would be able to have perfect gems/stats and throw everything out of balance for players.

Quote Originally Posted by THIRSTY View Post
    honestly why is a bronze aug gem even in luxious? they should seriously take that out.
    I disagree. Even with rough foci, the box still has high value. That's not to say that they couldn't nerf the cost of chaos sparks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kushformybong View Post
    The reason its set up this way is that if you were able to get more in a week everyone would have perfect gems on all classes in no time which would threaten those who have spent a year or longer on the game. I agree i would like more but as it stands this way works best. Otherwise as i said everyone would be able to have perfect gems/stats and throw everything out of balance for players.
    As a new player, you're not going to get perfect gems in a week, augments cost way too much. As for getting "perfect stats" easier, I doubt many people care negatively. The game doesn't seem to have many catch up mechanics and if I were a new player, I don't see myself sticking around.

Quote Originally Posted by THIRSTY View Post
    can devs do smt about it?
    u can only get like 6 per week!
    and the rng for the stats is crazy! from mh-mh%-health regen...
    honestly if they were to sell chaos spark i would totally buy a TON of them just because of how the rng really is that bad!
    also can u pls pls pls add more ways to get this!
    luxious box isint much help as it only drops 6...and out of the 6 u only get 1-2..3 if ur really LUCKY..
    Actually, the Devs already have done something about it. They added the bonus on Mondays for doing the ST's. So with Patron, I am getting 18 lunar souls per week (3x bonus), and not 6. IF you don't have Patron, you can still get 12 per week by doing the ST's on Monday. The limiting factor for me in crafting the Chaos Sparks is getting the Binding Darkness, not the Lunar souls.

If I had to ask for anything to be removed from the Lusterous boxes, it would be the Dust, and not an augment. Sorry, but I don't agree with you there. I'd rather get the bronze augment than another 5K dust.

gems are getting easier and easier to get over time they keep adding stuff to make it even easier, eventually the current system will be nothing and there will be a new system just like a lot of games

+ Reply to Thread