+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update removed Lorekeeper Dragon Egg Fragments

translate.google
    I do not understand why people are not happy with what happened. Many have spent millions of fluxes on Plasmium and now its price is 1-2 per piece. There are many such cases.
    Many people have a lot of Brillants and they can not use them, because there is no Dust.
    I have a huge number of boosters lying idle for 2 years. I have 200+ diamonds lying idle 6-9 months. I have no dust.
    I think people do not know what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    Tokens that you got purely for logging in. So yeah... free.
    And you get dragon coins for free as well. Simply for playing a mini game.

Or if you want to get technical...

Dragon coin value is roughly 1k each, this is easily determined by what stuff sells for after its sold on luxion. Normally 1 DC = around 1k in Flux. You needed 150 dragon coins for the egg, which is roughly 150k for the dragon egg.

Or

Boons are 800 credits for three. Credit pouches cost around 130k, so each boon is roughly 150k.

You needed EIGHTEEN for the egg, which is 2.7 mil.

EITHER WAY you would eventually NEED the boons to max your character, so no, originally the dragon was not free, it was around 18 times more expensive.

I am speechless. what a big mistake! it is unfair to those who didn't buy the fragment.

The thing is back long time ago.
    They had it where the items you got for tokens didn't loot back into tokens.

So is it really the players fault who figured this out and then put it out there for everyone to know about?

When it's the devs fault for changing it to where they loot collect into the respected amount of boons.

It was definitely a crazy day yesterday. When the servers came back online...every single lorekeeper fragment was being sold. Within 5 minutes price jumped from 40k all the way to 200k. Then over the next few hours the price lowered to 100k.

Last night it was roughly 93k and overnight someone raised the price of them to 150k. GG

im so angry i was on vacation this past weekend so I missed all of this. Trion. Put them back. remove the looting for boons or whatever but put the fragments back. your screw up just created an even bigger trovian economical unbalance. Help the rest of us out that wasn't able to get the dragon or get more boons. Don't make it quite as broken, but give us a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    And you get dragon coins for free as well. Simply for playing a mini game.

Or if you want to get technical...

Dragon coin value is roughly 1k each, this is easily determined by what stuff sells for after its sold on luxion. Normally 1 DC = around 1k in Flux. You needed 150 dragon coins for the egg, which is roughly 150k for the dragon egg.

Or

Boons are 800 credits for three. Credit pouches cost around 130k, so each boon is roughly 150k.

You needed EIGHTEEN for the egg, which is 2.7 mil.

EITHER WAY you would eventually NEED the boons to max your character, so no, originally the dragon was not free, it was around 18 times more expensive.
    Dragon coins take time to earn, login tokens did not. Otherwise every day I get 60k flux from dragonite, 32k flux from chaos chest x2 with patron. Without patron I get 33.58M flux a year, heck I don't really need to play the game at all. That's not including event login rewards. If we were to give it a value, then we'd have to say that removing the tokens gives us a loss of 150k per day. Really we're just getting pedantic though.

Put lorekeeper fragment in luxion is nothing wrong. The problem is its tradable and people can through it to get boons by loot collect the egg.
    I think devs intention is let player able to get brillants from luxion, but they used wrong way and the remedy also wrong.
    Just make the fragment be untradable and change the egg loot collect reward to 150 dragon coins instead of boons. Also set the maximum buyable amount to 5, then the problem will be solved. Why need to remove it?

The problem at this point is how Equinoxide said, some players are years ahead. Most of us end gamers were only able to get one or 2 classes maxed so far. Now the players who have taken advantage of this have thousands of Bound Brilliance and there is no way the rest of us could ever catch up, particularly now that we are limited to just a few you can get from the tome each week.

I don't generally get upset about things that happen in Trove, but I will say I am OUTRAGED at how Trion handled this. I thought quite a bit about this over the weekend and have decided to just be patient and see how they handle the Bound Brilliance shortage. At this point, I feel like a game that is so heavily skewed in favor of people who will reign over the PR and performance based leader boards because of this unfair advantage seems hardly worth playing anymore.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Crystal Gear Stats | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

maybe just add all different boons on the store, 150dragon coin trade for 18boons.
    give credit back for the player who ever bought boons by credit.

+ Reply to Thread