+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update removed Lorekeeper Dragon Egg Fragments

Update removed Lorekeeper Dragon Egg Fragments

That's what this stealth update was for. To remove the Lorekeeper Dragon Egg Fragments from the store. If you didn't buy them before, good look.

Yeah good luck to anyone who couldn't get on today and has been after that dragon for ages.

This is unfair I have so many coins to get boons everyone else had gotten thousands of bound brilliance I want to spend my darn coins on boons!!! So bring back the darn fragments!!!! And take my money!!!!

It's unfortunate, but on the plus side, the current rate of 100k per fragment still is cheap for a dragon, or the boons that the egg loot collects to where the alternative is 800 credits (390k flux for 750 credits) for 3 boons as opposed to 500k flux for 18 boons. That means if the price goes up to 700k per fragment, it will still be better to buy the fragments than buy the store tokens with credit pouches.

Though on the other hand, people did get the dragon for free just for logging in when it was first released.

How is it a plus side, Do you know how many people have gotten like over a 100 days of patron. just from the boons alone. Ahh why did i have to sleep xD

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    Though on the other hand, people did get the dragon for free just for logging in when it was first released.
    "free"

It actually cost 18 daily login tokens to purchase, 18 tokens which could have been traded for boons. If you call that free then those who bought the frags with dragon coins also got it for free. Either way it could be deconstructed for 18 boons. Same price either way, except one way you are using useless cheap dragon coins and the original way you had to use 18 boons worth of tokens

Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    "free"

It actually cost 18 daily login tokens to purchase, 18 tokens which could have been traded for boons. If you call that free then those who bought the frags with dragon coins also got it for free. Either way it could be deconstructed for 18 boons. Same price either way, except one way you are using useless cheap dragon coins and the original way you had to use 18 boons worth of tokens
    Tokens that you got purely for logging in. So yeah... free.

Clearly the oversight of allowing players to decon the fragments for tokens was not intentional. Allowing players to get Cheap Boon Boxes, and threaten the rigged TOP 25 weekly monopoly by maxxing their gems cannot be allowed.
    Refer a Friend Link for Lord_Sithis

https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

Bad day for me, cuz i've been gathering dragon coins to get the fragments to get BB, unfortunately they patched it, rip me
    Use this code if you are below 20 mastery.

I agree with the majority. Im sitting on 1000s of coins and didnt buy any lorekeeper egg frags. I had no intention since i had the dragon already. But once everyone was telling me about the fragments breaking down for boons, i went to buy some just to find out they were removed from the game. What kind of crap is that? Talking about unfair, and ontop of that, I doubt any accounts will be rolled back on account of this. So many players are years ahead of other players and its all because you removed the dragon fragments early. To fix this, I would bring it back for 1 day and then advertise that it will only be around for 1 day. That way players get the chance to do what everyone else did. Either that, or spend the time rerolling accounts to make it fair for the majority.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for flux, I can tell you I don't do hand outs. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that can solo Ultra Daughter of the Moon and make me a nightmare for someone like you.

+ Reply to Thread