+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: RESOLVED - Trove Restart - July 14, 2018

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1
    Senior Community Manager

RESOLVED - Trove Restart - July 14, 2018

Update 1 - We're back online. Thanks, everyone! The downtime was to modify Luxion's loot and remove Lorekeeper Dragon Egg Fragments while adding the Chaos Butterfly wings. The fragments will return to the game in the future, for anyone who doesn't yet have the dragon unlocked.

Hey all,

We're doing a quick restart of all Trove servers in 15 minutes. Sorry for the late notice but we should be back online in under 30 minutes.

Thanks

Hey, ive spent hundreds on just those tokens alone and now all the f2p players are running around with their pockets full of tokens? I didnt even get to take part in this just because i was a work when the rollback happened so this is seriously lame on your part. Yeah i just got home and these fragments are 60k each, why didnt i get any part in this? #ROLLBACK

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem Hades View Post
    Hey, ive spent hundreds on just those tokens alone and now all the f2p players are running around with their pockets full of tokens? I didnt even get to take part in this just because i was a work when the rollback happened so this is seriously lame on your part. Yeah i just got home and these fragments are 60k each, why didnt i get any part in this? #ROLLBACK
    there was no rollback, what the heck are you on about

there was no rollback, what the heck are you on about
    He wants a rollback to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman_Phoenix View Post
    He wants a rollback to happen
    I didnt even get to take part in this just because i was a work when the rollback happened
    im not sure he understands what a rollback is lol

Banned
    You are literally the only person mad that there was no rollback. F2P players are NOT running around with THOUSANDS of bound brilliance because F2P players Have a dragon coin income is like 10 PER DAY. the 5 fragments to make 18 boons costs 150 dragon coins and 18 boons doesn't even guaruntee you bound brilliance, Just a high chance of 10-20. Trion would be forced to lose THOUSANDS of dollars in dragon cache purchases if they did roll back, Please get over it

NOBODY else wants a rollback and we could probably use all that salt to preserve a truckload of fish. Please ship it somewhere else as the rest of us are just fine without the rollback.

#bringlorekeeperfargsback

Are the frags later on gonna be tradable?

What they will most likely do is have the frags be the same just make the egg loot into frags instead of boons

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkyn View Post
    You are literally the only person mad that there was no rollback. F2P players are NOT running around with THOUSANDS of bound brilliance because F2P players Have a dragon coin income is like 10 PER DAY. the 5 fragments to make 18 boons costs 150 dragon coins and 18 boons doesn't even guaruntee you bound brilliance, Just a high chance of 10-20. Trion would be forced to lose THOUSANDS of dollars in dragon cache purchases if they did roll back, Please get over it

NOBODY else wants a rollback and we could probably use all that salt to preserve a truckload of fish. Please ship it somewhere else as the rest of us are just fine without the rollback.
    Lol you’re afraid to lose all the flux you made off them is all. Get over yourself they should’ve just put the egg in luxion from the beginning. What im mad about is theres people like you taking advantage of it to make profits and Trion removing it just makes the fragments youre selling worth that much more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast