+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Game keeps crashing on me!

Game keeps crashing on me!

i was doing the hourly dragon coin thing. suddenly when i had 75/99 coins on the last tier my game crashed.

a game crash for trove is quitte normal because with map rendering the memory of the playstation simply cant keep up.

but even after restarting my game, when its loading in and i see my character, the game just crashes again, leaving me unable to play the game.

also im not able to finish my dragon coin collection. as i cant play the game.

Sincerely, JellyBeansTasty 22032 SH

Non-stop hard freezes today. Worst it's been since beta! 100% of the last 30 bomber royale I have tried have crashed within 10 seconds.....on XP day. It sucks!

also today after just a few seconds into the game immidiately crashes,

Constant hard freezes within seconds of starting the game. Hard freeze, bug report, start game, hard freeze, bug report, start game. Often lasting more that 10 times in a row. Unplayable, again...

Doesn't freeze if I stay in a club world, but as soon as I go to a normal world, or the hub, it freezes.

Unplayable. Can't even start the game and stand still without an instant freeze and crash.

7.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    Senior Community Manager
    After today's patch please let us know if you see any changes. You should run into fewer crashes. If you do have a crash, it's very important to send the crash report through as well. This helps us identify specific crashes and work on fixes for them.

Thank you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    After today's patch please let us know if you see any changes. You should run into fewer crashes. If you do have a crash, it's very important to send the crash report through as well. This helps us identify specific crashes and work on fixes for them.

Thank you all!
    Have not "crashed" but have been disconnected from the server a lot more. Happened 5 times during this hourly challenge. Was not in the challenge and it happened again.

Still crashes for me randomly on two separate PS4's. 4th November 2018.

+ Reply to Thread