+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Destroying Geode Fireballs

Destroying Geode Fireballs

While playing recently, I encountered a bug, which I reported(http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...m-To-Disappear), and it got me thinking.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could destroy the fireballs in mid-air in some way? What if the barrier, instead of just protecting you from the effects, could destroy fireballs before they could hit you or the wall next to you?

Or a reflective shield that had a chance to lob the shot back at the flower and destroy it.

I've caught my BF on multiple occasions trying to destroy flowers specifically so people behind us will have an easier time, which I think is sweet.
    Knight : 22/7.6 Guns : 18/5.9 Fae : 30/8.9 Draco : 30/10.8 Neon : 20/7.9 Barb : 20/6.8 Sage : 19/6.6 Hunt : 30/8.6 Pirate : 30/12.4 Boom : 30/15.2 Tomb : 30/13.8 Lunar : 17/6.9 Rev :17/6.6 Chloro : 30/18.5 Dino : 17/7.2 Vang : 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by INN3R_C4L4M1TY View Post
    While playing recently, I encountered a bug, which I reported(http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...m-To-Disappear), and it got me thinking.

Wouldn't it be nice if you could destroy the fireballs in mid-air in some way? What if the barrier, instead of just protecting you from the effects, could destroy fireballs before they could hit you or the wall next to you?
    The shield is used to restore energy. What you are proposing will destroy the usefulness of this module.
    Use another module that makes you invisible.

I'm most annoyed by the limited number of modules. We are offered to improve everything, but you can take only two - this is nonsense. I hate this way of playing. We invest time and resources to improve the module, which we will never use.

+ Reply to Thread