+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ticket response time and patron subs

Ticket response time and patron subs

Quick question: Since tickets take a pretty hefty time to get a response (from what I've been able to find here on the forums I'm new to the game, so don't have personal experience there), do the devs restore lost patron time if you're unable to get into the game until they address the issue? The problem I'm having (launcher hangs and crashes at "loading player" ever since I tried entering a club world) keeps me from even getting into the game, so I'm hoping that my patron time will be restored for the time it takes them to get to my ticket and fix the issue.

Thanks for any insight you can give me.

Quote Originally Posted by CaffeinatedLife View Post
    Quick question: Since tickets take a pretty hefty time to get a response (from what I've been able to find here on the forums I'm new to the game, so don't have personal experience there), do the devs restore lost patron time if you're unable to get into the game until they address the issue? The problem I'm having (launcher hangs and crashes at "loading player" ever since I tried entering a club world) keeps me from even getting into the game, so I'm hoping that my patron time will be restored for the time it takes them to get to my ticket and fix the issue.

Thanks for any insight you can give me.
    its possible they will but it depends on how long the issue takes place for a day or 2 probly not but any longer and they may jus roll the account back so itd be like nothing ever happened except the wasted days.

+ Reply to Thread