+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Platinum Trophy - What am i missing ?

Platinum Trophy - What am i missing ?

Afternoon,

Now, i'm all for the Bomber Royale which has just been released and i've tried searching using the Forum search for this but can't find anything - so apologies when somebody points me in the right direction.

I have 1 trophy left to get, which is the Glorious Gladiator, get level 50 in PvP. I've won numerous Battle Royales and blown many people up, however, my experience is not moving.

Am i destined to be Platinum-less for Trove ?

Thanks in advance of your helpful responses.
    TK4a

That’s the only trophy I need too. Unfortunately you can only get it by doing the old pvp. To do the old pvp you need to use a clubs arena and find five other people to do the matches with you. It takes forever to grind up those old pvp levels... I’m battle level 30 and it took a long time to get there. Reaching level 50seems impossible now that bomber royal is out. I wish you luck.

Well, looks like i'm binning Trove then, i'm not in a club and have no intention of joining one on the off chance somebody 'might' play - great update that then !
    TK4a

Same here, looking for people to play the old PVP just for the trophy.

Senior Member TheRealBenjiYokai's Avatar
    I hate to break it to you, but it is now nearly impossible to get the platinum trophy.
    I have talked about this on Reddit, I think it's unfair to XBox and PS4 players.
    Maybe if Bomber Royale gave PVP experience... but that is not the case.
    I'm at Battle Level 25, took me a very long time to get there. Reaching level 50 seems out of my reach now.
    ##############
    #PSN: Benji_Yokai#
    ##############
    It's pronounced yoh-KAI, not yoh-ki (a common misconception)

If you happen to be reading my posts, I quit Trove
    I will still be lurking on the forums to see if things have changed, I still have hope

+ Reply to Thread