+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rerolling second stat (Help please! )

Rerolling second stat (Help please! )

Hi all,

I am fairly new to this game so I am still learning the ropes. I see in the event notes that with the two week summer event going on we can reroll the second stat. I can reroll my "Third stat" but for the life of me I cannot get the system to allow me to reroll the second stat. Do I need to have the 4th stat unlocked? I did try and search the forum's and I watched you tube videos. In all the videos they do have all 4 stats unlocked.

Thanks in advance everyone.

fasti and devs have no communication skills or ability to actually do anything properly for this game. 2nd stat reroll isn't this week dunno if its a glitch or negligence but probably jus the devs not caring like ususal. same as fasti post for tradeable golden eggs or 1year patron in the event chest aren't a thing eggs are untradeable and there is no patron in the boxes....he corrected the post the other day in another forum....trion needs a new face for the community...one that actually cares and takes our suggestions to heart instead of just oh ill bring it up to everything suggested.

Okay I am confused on the actual event, it says you can reroll the second stat. Did I read that wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Avoids View Post
    Okay I am confused on the actual event, it says you can reroll the second stat. Did I read that wrong?

You read it correctly. The 2nd stat reroll did not get turned on for some reason so you can't reroll the 2nd stat right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandros View Post
    You read it correctly. The 2nd stat reroll did not get turned on for some reason so you can't reroll the 2nd stat right now.
    Gotcha. I do appreciate it. I am a massive noob so I am just making sure. I have like 8 tentacles and I am hoping to change my movement speed to attack speed haha!

+ Reply to Thread