+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guess who's back?

Guess who's back?

Well, it's me.

How long has it been, 7 months? 8? I left just before the Club 2.0 update (was that what it was called?) was released on the live server.

I missed the game so much.

Now that I finally have had my laptop repaired, I can finally play! It's already downloaded.

But... I'm so lost.

So, is there a list of updates and their summaries that I can look up so I can read about the new stuff? I'd love to catch up on things.
    What™

Quote Originally Posted by GriphOn View Post
    Well, it's me.

How long has it been, 7 months? 8? I left just before the Club 2.0 update (was that what it was called?) was released on the live server.

Now that I finally have had my laptop repaired, I can finally play! It's already downloaded.

But... I'm so lost.

So, is there a list of updates and their summaries that I can look up so I can read about the new stuff? I'd love to catch up on things.
    Hello
    http://forums.trovegame.com/forumdis...?5-Patch-Notes

Quote Originally Posted by GriphOn View Post
    Well, it's me.

But... I'm so lost.

Welcome back! I remember your avatar picture. I always liked it lol. If you plan on doing content on Geode, you're in luck because its still super new so everyone have been learning it.

8 Accounts | 21 Chaos Factor | 200+ Chaos Chests per week | 1,500+ Mastery
    Must be Turntablist
    Come check me out on Twitch sometime! | Giving Ganda away to Subscribers. | Fortras for everyone
    Click here to learn about my stream.

Yeah, Geode update also touched on a couple other things like making souls combinable into higher quality souls (at a Shadowy Market in ST). I'll try to give a brief synopsis of some major patches though:

Clubs 2.0 update:
    - Clubs have fixtures that can provide stat buffs, must be bought, upgraded, and maintained with a club-based Clubits currency
    - Players earn Adventurine from completing tasks for various NPC's (at that point in time, only in club worlds)
    - Adventurine can either buy things from merchants (including fragments for a dragon, Blocktron) or be turned into Clubits to donate to a club's coffers

Heroes update:
    - New class, Vanguardian, themed after superheroes and can be crafted with a bunch of different resources at a Resistor Crafting Bench
    - Luminopolis biome added as a sub-biome of Neon City, with more colorful buildings
    - Resistor Outposts can be found in Luminopolis, each one having task-giving NPC's for adventurine and personal (class) exp as well as Resistor Crafting Benches
    - A new type of hourly challenge has been added to the mix, as Rampages can occur in Luminopolis - bosses will drop down on players in Luminopolis while this hourly challenge is active and rewards are Lesser Neon Caches (mostly containing fragments for 2 new dragons) and a daily bonus of 1 Sentience Shard (used in crafting some things at the Resistor Crafting Benches)
    - I think daily bonuses also changed around this time, placing much more emphasis on certain activities on certain days (for example, doing Shadow Towers on Monday)

Geode update:
    - Players can now go to a new planet called Geode to gather new materials and take on tasks from certain NPC's here
    - This resource gathering is basically its own self-contained game mode, Trove stats don't play into this
    - Geode has its own Mastery Ranks with a cyan name color for those who rank in the top 2000 for it; Trove-specific mastery is still a yellow name though nobody really has that right now as overall mastery supersedes it with orange
    - A new PvP mode was introduced with Bomber Royale, a 20-player game where you battle on a map that disappears over time, searching for powerups to give you more tools to work with
    - Coins from this new PvP mode can buy various things, including all of the deathmatch PvP level-up rewards, as well as a new golden dragon egg
    - Most 5-fragment dragons had their fragment drop rates and/or costs upscaled to 100-fragment crafting requirements

If you have any more specific questions like how to efficiently grind Adventurine, feel free to ask.

+ Reply to Thread