+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Wasn't Second Stat Re-Roll Suppose To Come With Sunfest?

Question Wasn't Second Stat Re-Roll Suppose To Come With Sunfest?

I remember hearing, and also reading from this post here, http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...tes-06-07-2018 , that second stat re-roll was suppose to come with the first week.

Well here I am, wanting to reroll my second stat on my GS gun to attack speed, and I can't. More so confused then upset really.

I would like to know this as well.

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Me too, I actually rerolled a stellar today and only then realized the second stat didn't reroll, I was totally sure they said in the last live stream that sunfest would start with second stat reroll bonus so that I didn't double check...d'oh!

They keep giving us wrong information. Their communication is the worst and they just seem completely incompetent at this point. They originally said sunfest was starting last week, that eggs would be tradable, and so on...

"The cherry on top of this sumptuous solar sundae is the return of the Second Stat Reroll event. Forge your epic loot to find the perfect stats for all your adventuring needs."

HELLO? IS ANYONE HOME?

Its supposed to be but lets be honest here the devs dont care about giving correct info or doing as they say so dont be suprised if its not till next week or at all

The golden ticket chest also said it contained 1 yr patron pass and fasti said (which he has since said both were errors) a tradeable golden companion egg.

So like both of them the 2nd stat reroll announcement was probably just a silly little mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandros View Post
    So like both of them the 2nd stat reroll announcement was probably just a silly little mistake.

Sadly, that's quite a lot of those silly little mistakes in the recent news' posts...
    Maybe the 2nd the second stat reroll was just planned for the 2nd week of the Sunfest?

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari36 View Post
    Sadly, that's quite a lot of those silly little mistakes in the recent news' posts...
    Maybe the 2nd the second stat reroll was just planned for the 2nd week of the Sunfest?
    We all know that's not the case here...
    And if 2nd stat reroll is added for week 2 of the event, it should also continue for another week AFTER the event ends. Maybe it's time Trion owns up to it's "silly little mistakes"...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghia View Post
    We all know that's not the case here...
    And if 2nd stat reroll is added for week 2 of the event, it should also continue for another week AFTER the event ends. Maybe it's time Trion owns up to it's "silly little mistakes"...
    Trion likes to just ignore everything so don’t count on it.

+ Reply to Thread