+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bring Back What You Removed

Exclamation Bring Back What You Removed

Please Trion, We need all those emblems and flasks you removed

During the 06/07/2018 Livestream, that question was asked. Here ya go.

"Some emblems got removed from the store, what is the plan for the missing mastery points for those that didn't buy them?
    They were removed from the store as they were unpopular and seldom purchased. No exact details but we know they need redistributing and will work on that."

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...tes-06-07-2018

8 Accounts | 21 Chaos Factor | 200+ Chaos Chests per week | 1,500+ Mastery
    Must be Turntablist
    Come check me out on Twitch sometime! | Giving Ganda away to Subscribers. | Fortras for everyone
    Click here to learn about my stream.

I have no idea how Uniyelding emblem and Zealous emblem are not popular.

Zealous is mandatory to speed farm on NN.

Uniyelding is used a lot for tanking.

Not only that but the mastery from these emblems are not obtainable anymore.

I don't understand why they would remove them. How does removing them benefit anyone?

I think the benefit will be because they will be tradable on Luxion soon (hopefully). This will allow players to get them quicker as they will no longer be behind a time-gated currency.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    I think the benefit will be because they will be tradable on Luxion soon (hopefully). This will allow players to get them quicker as they will no longer be behind a time-gated currency.
    For a new player or anyone saving for a dragon you don’t think dragon coins are time gated? Dragon coins are way more valuable and take much longer to get. Also waiting for Luxion to finally have them could take months, way longer than being able to buy them in the market. This wasn’t done to help players that’s for sure.

I still dont understand why they were removed before another way to obtain them was implemented same as dayspring...devs dont seem to know how to run this game

Plus, they cost 10k cubits compared to the ever so tempting, practically required for progress gem Booster boxes measly 500.

And they felt they "weren't popular enough" What, one time purchase items aren't a hot enough topic?
    If it's really that big of an issue why not leave them there so they can still be obtained and, now get this it means "as well as" adding an aditional way to get them. Or reduce their cost. OR BOTH.
    Just WHY completely remove how to get them only to re-add them "later" (which in trove time has meant multiple years before btw) If you're going to take something away to add it in a new place why not do it in the same update.

I just cannot possibly fathom the reasoning behind it, it's not like they are actual physical stock that keeping them on their shelves is costing them actual money.

/endrant

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan View Post
    Plus, they cost 10k cubits compared to the ever so tempting, practically required for progress gem Booster boxes measly 500.

And they felt they "weren't popular enough" What, one time purchase items aren't a hot enough topic?
    If it's really that big of an issue why not leave them there so they can still be obtained and, now get this it means "as well as" adding an aditional way to get them. Or reduce their cost. OR BOTH.
    Just WHY completely remove how to get them only to re-add them "later" (which in trove time has meant multiple years before btw) If you're going to take something away to add it in a new place why not do it in the same update.

I just cannot possibly fathom the reasoning behind it, it's not like they are actual physical stock that keeping them on their shelves is costing them actual money.

/endrant
    And if they do remove something with no new way to get it, at least have the courtesy to warn players First!

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan View Post

/endrant

It's trion's way. Do first, think later and ignore feedback.

There was no real reason to remove the emblems, they might as well remove some of those packs if they don't want a clogged N tab. Do we really need 6 geode packs?

Quote Originally Posted by pFurini View Post
    It's trion's way. Do first, think later and ignore feedback.

There was no real reason to remove the emblems, they might as well remove some of those packs if they don't want a clogged N tab. Do we really need 6 geode packs?
    Agreed, i also already have both amperium- and resistor dragons so i'm really not interrested in the 50Dollar packs, those could be removed aswell etc...

+ Reply to Thread