+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Geode Hotfix 2 - 8AM PDT (3PM UTC) - July 12

Quote Originally Posted by RandomMan View Post
    :eye roll: like you guys aren't going to shell out for patron even if it doesn't touch geode or pvp. The reason they won't fix things is you guys keep paying them to keep it all the same.
    if you dont like it stop playing lol

Quote Originally Posted by XxXPirigueteXxX View Post
    if you dont like it stop playing lol

who said anything about not liking anything? I simply suggested that maybe disavowing patron en masse may force them to make a change for the better. Go ahead and read what you want tho

who said anything about not liking anything? I simply suggested that maybe disavowing patron en masse may force them to make a change for the better. Go ahead and read what you want tho
    yea they need fix the servers and alot more ... i hate playing with this lag every day ... all loyality badge points to play with lag ? i never will buy packs in this game anymore

:eye roll: like you guys aren't going to shell out for patron even if it doesn't touch geode or pvp. The reason they won't fix things is you guys keep paying them to keep it all the same.
    What a genious, thanks for be in my club.

Watch them make things even worse.

Trove just crashed when enteing the Hub. Sending Error Report.
    BEST REGARDS
    N3

MY REFERRAL CODE : H9ZD6DWRNQWKJTTM3XPN

!!! OUTDATED !!!

7.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by N3tRunn3r View Post
    Trove just crashed when enteing the Hub. Sending Error Report.
    Appreciate it. These crash reports are vital to reducing crashes in the future.

8.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #18
    The reason they won't fix things is you guys keep paying them to keep it all the same.
    I'll just Ignore that this response is written in the comments of a thread announcing downtime to fix a variety of issues. Anywhoozle, if you're upset with bugs be sure to check our bug reports forums to confirm the bug has been reported there. Not all bugs can be easily replicated and resolved so some take longer than others. There has never been an online game in the history of planet earth that has never had bugs.

Bugs are a part of software development. We can't prevent bugs from ever getting through regardless of how many QA team members we have. What we can do is make note of issues reported by players, gather as much info as we can so we can replicate the issue internally, then get to work on finding the cause and resolving it. All of these things take time. Literally 0% of this will change based on how many, or how few, people pay for Patron status.

having issues after todays patch grabbing the Shadow Tower Quest.

The message box over his head states.

World Object
    Press X to start Adventure.
    (this is on Xbox)

but do not get the quest.

He is also not asleep.

fasti I agree that there are bugs and that wont change things happen and they take time to fix obviously patron wont affect patch speeds but what will make you loose people on patron is the way you guys do things. !. removal of emblems....you say they need a new distribution method due to the popularity of purchase and removed them without a distribution method in place(goes for dayspring as well).....2. sunfest....same rewards because why? dunno if its true but I heard it was due to you guys not thinking people who played last year would be playing this year but if that's true have you guys ever actually played an mmo game? people spend years on them if they enjoy it so to use that as an excuse if true is sad.(if not true ignore this :P) 3. geode....it sucks imo and others agree......please take us into consideration next time and do things right. AND NO MORE FALSE INFO lmao :P

+ Reply to Thread