+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A very serious idea for lodestars

A very serious idea for lodestars

So trion, I bought your 18,500 credit pack and your golden egg gave me a duplicate. THis has me extremely salty. Why not make Using a lodestar on Silver And Golden Companion eggs prevent Duplicate drops? This is something that they very much need. The drawback on silver would be that it prevents rare drops or something.

Yeah this idea would be great, so without a lodestar on silver you can get either uncommon or rare, but with it would only let you get a new uncommon.
    I really wish they would add this.

I agree. Considering how rare Silver and Gold companion eggs are, having an option that lets us use an item to remove the ability of us getting duplicate companions is great. No absolute problem with any of this. as far as I know, the game itself doesn't let us lodestar silver/gold companion eggs- no matter what, we can only lodestar bronze eggs. We can either be that person that can gets every rare companion or we can be that person that keeps getting duplicates. This type of system isn't fair. Long term farming for a gold egg or buying an expensive pack and getting a duplicate companion can be really frustrating, got to fix this.

+1
    I too have gotten too many duplicates, as probably many other players have.

I wouldn't necessarily bind this to lodestars, but perhaps something like locationbound eggs, at least something that will make your fourth or fifth duplicate of a rare less painful, though in a practical way, just adding this to the lodestars might take far less effort.

Surely you get a bunch of crystals for it, but that just isn't worth the time put into them, in my honest opinion.

I agree with this 100%, the gold and silver egg drop rates are microscopic really. IF and that's a big IF, you are lucky enough to get one of these eggs as a drop in the caves of geode, you should have a way to at least reduce the chances of getting a useless duplicate drop from it. Honestly the duplicate drop would be solved if you significantly increased the drop rate of eggs other than bronze. Getting a duplicate drop from an item that is that extremely rare is heartbreaking to be hyperbolic. Making rare eggs more frequent would make getting a duplicate seem like a light slap rather than a punch to the jaw.

+ Reply to Thread