+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So... no new Sunfest mounts or items.

Thumbs up So... no new Sunfest mounts or items.

We still have the Pinatataur, Dormant Worldspring and Hyped-Up Pinata from last year.

Any new ones? Like Mag-rider or wings or a boat or SOMETHING.

I feel bad for those who didnt lootcollect their pinata coins before the geode update.

Very disappointed

New items are 5 or 10 Dragon Egg framents (out of 100) of a dragon that can be completed by farming Crystallized clouds for 20 minutes, Golden Companion Eggs for Geode and Panda Talismen. Also those chests are now farmable.

While saying this: Can we please loot collect the Hyper Pinata Ex into a Golden Companion Egg or at least make it tradeable? I already have the Pin Ex and can't do anything with it. No loot collecting works and neither trade/sell it away. To me it got the same value as an Ancient Boot - just with the different that it is more rare.

Where do you buy stuff with those egg fragments?

Quote Originally Posted by drbubblesps4 View Post
    Where do you buy stuff with those egg fragments?
    In the hub, there is a piņata merchant... Find them (in the square) and you can get items for the piņata coins!

**Edit, the egg fragments are for Dragons, in which go to the dragon crucible to see what other resources you need to make the dragon!

I misunderstood, I thought he was saying you could use those frags to buy something else. I have that dragon, it drops like crazy from the clouds, took no timing farming it. Now I keep getting five more of the frags from the ticket boxes. Someone in club got 10 frags for their karma bar and was very upset.. what a crappy thing to add to the box as a karma reward. The easiest frags to get aren’t a good reward.

Quote Originally Posted by drbubblesps4 View Post
    I misunderstood, I thought he was saying you could use those frags to buy something else. I have that dragon, it drops like crazy from the clouds, took no timing farming it. Now I keep getting five more of the frags from the ticket boxes. Someone in club got 10 frags for their karma bar and was very upset.. what a crappy thing to add to the box as a karma reward. The easiest frags to get aren’t a good reward.

No new items from the coins.

And I do deeply agree that - after farming hours - you get a slap in the face of 10 fragments whose worth are far below 1000 Flux. Plus Hyper Pinata EX mount is neither tradeable nor Loot collect able.

It says something that they don’t think the people playing last year would still be playing this year so they didn’t bother to update the merchant at all.

Quote Originally Posted by stahsonic View Post
    I feel bad for those who didnt lootcollect their pinata coins before the geode update.
    What do you mean by this, am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan View Post
    What do you mean by this, am I missing something?
    pinata coins use to loot collect into 100 glim per coin. People got millions of glim during the last event.

8 Accounts | 21 Chaos Factor | 200+ Chaos Chests per week | 1,500+ Mastery
    Must be Turntablist
    Come check me out on Twitch sometime! | Giving Ganda away to Subscribers. | Fortras for everyone
    Click here to learn about my stream.

My karma bar gave 10 crappy frags. Such a disappointment. That loot collects to 200 flux. Such a waste. I feel like these developers really like trolling us and have no respect for our time or commitment to their game. It’s really disheartening.

+ Reply to Thread