+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Throw Big Bombs in Bomber Royale Bugged

Throw Big Bombs in Bomber Royale Bugged

EDIT: The quest is still bugged but you can complete it. You have to throw bombs without the Energy Regeneration Buff for the Rubber bombs. If you collect one of the buffs it no longer counts it as a bomb thrown.

Im experiencing the same issue I've tried reloging to see if it fixes the issue but no luck, I've went into many royale battles and threw as many as 3-4 big spike balls each time and no luck the counter for the quest doesn't move. I am also experiencing a dodge bug where the keybinding for the M3 (mouse wheel) shortcut for dodge isnt working and when I use the shift keybinding for dodge my character stops moving after use which is a little frustrating when trying to compete in Bomber Royale or in general trying to avoid fall damage and so on. Thank You for reading this btw.

Guys the work around is donít pick up the rubber bomb buff just get big sticky bomb and toss 20 without rubber bomb buff for some reason that buff stops the count

Alrighty thanks for the advice I'll try that method.

Quote Originally Posted by Dohep View Post
    Guys the work around is don’t pick up the rubber bomb buff just get big sticky bomb and toss 20 without rubber bomb buff for some reason that buff stops the count
    Sadly I tried this method and still nothing thanks for help though.

When u go in are you getting the BIG bomb buff? U need to throw the sticky bombs not just regular rubber bombs

yes i was just throwing the big bombs the sticky bombs somehow i manage to finish the quest though thanks for your help. When I tried your method it didnt work but i found out how to do it for me I couldnt pick up any buffs other than the big spike bomb ones

oh and in addition i had to deplete my energy for the bombs to also count. Forgot to add this.

Thank for the Information. I also countered the issue that almost none of my "Big Bomb (Sticky Bomb or Rubber bomb) Were not count.

Edit: It's the Rubber Bomb you have to Throw. I was at 3/20 and this time i didn't picked da Rubber Bomb Powerup and i got all the 12/20 left to do in 1 game.

+ Reply to Thread