Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dev Question Thread - July 13, 2018

Would it be possible to make the hyper pinata EX from golden ticket boxes loot collectable? I've been lucky enough to get 2 drops of it and the fact that it can't be lootcollected means i either have to hold onto it forever or delete it, deleting being the undesirable choice.

If a player chooses not to involve themselves into Geode content...will they be severely handicapped when Uber 10 comes out? Or when Uber 10 comes out...will it require a player to progress in Geode?

8 Accounts | 21 Chaos Factor | 200+ Chaos Chests per week | 1,500+ Mastery
    Must be Turntablist
    Come check me out on Twitch sometime! | Giving Ganda away to Subscribers. | Fortras for everyone
    Click here to learn about my stream.

Will there be a recipe for sliver/gold companion egg?
    For example, 25 bronze eggs craft 1 sliver companion egg.
    Not all players are lucky, some player without luck farmed a lot of bronze egg and still not see any sliver/gold egg in T5 lair.

When will the Rabbity Raiser costume be available for Tomb Raiser? Can we get an ETA?

Other people have asked this question already, but I'll say it too: Will there be more ways to get Bound Brilliance and/or gem augments soon?

The current rate of progression of what we can get now doesn't feel like it would be reasonable to me. I do understand these things need to take some time, but I'd rather see a complete set of maxed gems (for one class) be a thing that can happen within one year of playing the game, not 2-3 or more years.

- - -

Also, I really want to know, when will the emblems and flasks that were taken out of the store become available again?

For example, the Unyielding Emblem. This thing could be really useful to have, but it is now unavailable. Are there plans to put it back in the store, or put it somewhere else in the game?

- - -

Will there ever be an hourly challenge using the target-hitting minigame? I would assume players have to make the map and submit it through the proper channels, but could this be a thing?

While on the subject of minigame challenges, could we potentially see a minigame variant using the Geode navigation tools (hookshot and rocket boots) at some point? I imagine this could be implemented as a block placed somewhere in the arena to enable Geode tools.

Is it possible to add the geode cave guy (to change relinquaries, cave pets or modules) at every tier of the geode lairs?

Will the rare geode cave pets stats be buffed at all? alot of people spent alot of money to get that oen golden egg (rare pet) yet they all share the exact same stats as common and uncommon cave pets?

Can we see the other 4 clubs that we're in experience? we have to change primary club just to see it.

Can we have both masteries where only trove mastery was below the class level ? im sure it can fit.

Is it possible to add add last logged in our friend's lists? (example: 3 days ago) so we can know who's still playing from our list please.

The anniversary of trove is supposed to be a special time of trove, sadly it doesn't feel any special, hopefully this one quest line with the easiest dragon to farm in the whole game is not everything you guys have planned for us?

7.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #37
    Closing the thread for the week. Thanks, everyone!

8.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by drbubblesps4 View Post
    Maybe this week, can you actually answer questions instead of spending 30 minutes reading bad jokes?

I have a bunch of questions, most or all of them to be ignored as is the norm:
    Just to set the right expectations, the team won't receive your questions this week. Next week please reconsider the manner in which you pose questions to the team. I will not reward salt on the forums, so getting your questions answered is still entirely in your control.

9.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit_619_Gamer View Post
    the adventure bench mounts dialog box doesnt show anymore to say whether you have it or not
    Check to see if this was reported in a bug report forum. If not, please post it there.

10.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by The real Qubeular View Post
    when will you actually make the golden companion eggs tradeable from the golden ticket boxes or will you just change the golden ticket boxes description and the website to remove tradeable from them
    These were never intended to be tradable. The word was added by me when I was writing the blog. It was a mistake on my part, which is why I fixed it in the text.

Closed Thread