+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Luxion Hits the Hub on July 14

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Luxion Hits the Hub on July 14

Luxion of the Golden Hoard is a gorgeous dragon who returns to the Hub twice a month to trade goods for Dragon Coins. You'll find Luxion near the Dragon Crucible starting on July 14. Luxion's wares have been tweaked to bring about an infusion of awesomeness. He will vanish at 4AM PDT (11AM GMT) on July 17, so don't wait!

Some of the items Luxion is offering up on this visit are:
    • Overlord Omniseat mount
    • Armored Archaeoceratops mount
    Luxion's loot is a way for players who missed limited time items in the past to pick them up directly. You'll also find brand new items at a higher Dragon Coin price periodically. Items will repeat eventually, but it may take a while for a specific piece of loot to return so be sure to check back on every visit!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Aurym, Keeper of Histories - LoreKeeper

I really hope Luxion brings the LoreKeeper egg... I missed the first month when the boons were added into the game and have waited a long year for my chance to pickup this dragon... And now I can't.

If it is added into Luxion as well, Please don't make it cost 300 Dragon coins since it would cost another 300 to craft for a total of 600 coins for one dragon (unless its a golden egg)

If it does not come to Luxion, I would like a way to farm it at least. I know others are in the same boat as me and I do hope it is taken care of somehow.

Post why

i log in today at around 3pm to find that the LoreKeeper egg fragments were added to Luxion. however they have been removed for some reason and replaced with butterfly wings.

WHY?!?!

i have only been playing since Feb and i have over 900 dragons coins just sitting around waiting for something like this so that i can acquire this dragon.

i see that a lot of people have been abusing the system buying 50 fragments and selling them for stupid prices.

the smart thing to do would be to make the eggs non-trade able and return them back to Luxion

it is unfair that people who are able to get on before the vast majority of players are able to acquire this fantastically rare dragon. and those of us who have jobs or a life suffer because it was abused and removed early

Congratz on screwing over everyone who bought boons for real money or credits.
    Really nice job @Trion

Burn

The egg fargs have sky-rocketed in the market , thx for taking them off. Now i will never get that dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Dreivan View Post
    The egg fargs have sky-rocketed in the market , thx for taking them off. Now i will never get that dragon
    actually they are only 93k right now, pre removal they were 60k. now is the perfect time to buy before they go WAY back up again. 500k for a dragon is extremely cheap

Quote Originally Posted by See View Post
    actually they are only 93k right now, pre removal they were 60k. now is the perfect time to buy before they go WAY back up again. 500k for a dragon is extremely cheap
    Thatīs wrong, they were ~42k before the server restart in which they were removed.

+ Reply to Thread