+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why you should check me out on Twitch. Come say hi OR ELSE!

Why you should check me out on Twitch. Come say hi OR ELSE!

Last Updated: 07/15/2018

CURRENT GIVEAWAY
    ONE MILLION FLUX
    To enter the giveaway please click on THIS
    Giveaway will run from 07/11 ~ 07/31. Drawing will be streamed on 08/01

TL : DR

Go to my twitch channel by clicking HERE. Type !commands. Use those commands to type other commands to have my bot explain things to you. Hmm but then you'd be reading the same thing in my twitch chat...that you'd be reading here. Gah the never-ending cycle.

WHO I AM

Greetings everyone that may stumble upon this thread. Given that you clicked on the title to learn about my twitch stream, I should probably tell you a little bit about myself. I go by Turntablist around the internet. I'm a long time player of MMOs such as FFXI, WoW, Rift and Trove. I started playing video games at the young age of 5~. My first ever console was an Atari 2600. I can still picture it atop our television set in my old living room. I'm 30 years young and happily married for the past 6 years. Along with me comes 2 boys. They are getting into the Fortnite streaming business but that is for another day .

I've been a part of Trove ever since the first round of closed alpha testing that took place in November of 2013. I haven't exactly played the game the entire 5~ years though. Often taking breaks at certain points while checking out other games.

WHAT TO EXPECT

When you come to my stream I hope for you to have a terrific experience and a fun time. I'm always playing music and song requests are always turned on. I have roughly 45~ commands currently built into the stream and my bot will whisper the list via !commands in chat. Also with the stream comes games! There are 6 chat minigames and also 4+ games built in Trove that is played with Twitch chat. My stream also has a chat currency known as "Tables" that you currently use on the chat minigames while subscribers can also exchange their tables for in-game flux!

My streaming schedule right now consists of 3-4 nights per week. I am on EST time and usually stream from 9-10 P.M. to 12-1 A.M. at night.

GAMES, GAMES AND MORE GAMES

As noted above, there are currently 6 chat minigames that include Bank Heist, Slot Machine, Bomb Defuse, Double or Nothing(sub only), Dice Roll Gamble(sub only), Coin Flip(sub only).

Inside of my trove club "Too Many Tables" I have various games built that all have great interaction with the twitch viewers. Games include Trading Post game, Plinko, Snakes & Ladders, Costume Contest, ever changing maze and coming soon something that involves Monopoly. Some future things I plan on adding to the club world include boat races and dice gambling sections.

CONT'd in post #2 below. (Can only include 10 pictures per post)

8 Accounts | 21 Chaos Factor | 200+ Chaos Chests per week | 1,500+ Mastery
    Must be Turntablist
    Come check me out on Twitch sometime! | Giving Ganda away to Subscribers. | Fortras for everyone
    Click here to learn about my stream.

GIVEAWAYS/PRIZE WHEELS

On my stream, I like to do giveaways usually every 15-20 minutes. My keyword for giveaways NEVER changes. It is always !giveaway. On my overlay you will see what the keyword is and the timer for next giveaway. I also usually never only roll 1 winner. On any given giveaway I can roll up to 3-5+ winners.

All of my giveaways are done with the use of Prize wheels. I currently have 10 prize wheels. For normal viewers it consists of a Starting wheel, tables prize wheel, flux prize wheel, streamer dream wheel, fortras fragment prize wheel. For subscribers their wheels are the exact same as normal viewers except all of their value/rewads are increased and a 5th wheel is unlocked called GANDA fragment prize wheel.

CONT'd in post #3 below (Can only include 10 pictures per post)

Must be Turntablist
    Come check me out on Twitch sometime! | Giving Ganda away to Subscribers. | Fortras for everyone

SUBSCRIBERS AND LOYALTY PROGRAMS

I currently have numerous loyalty incentives for subscribers and viewers with my stream. Some of those incentives for normal viewers include Prize wheel spins based off hours of stream watched which can be tracked and viewed here and the chance to win Fortras dragon fragments off the prize wheel. Progress of dragon fragments can also be viewed and tracked here.

In addition to what was mentioned above, subscribers have additional access to my GANDA fragment wheel. Subscribers can also view and track their progress here. There is also a subscriber loyalty program that gives them additional free spins on the GANDA fragment wheel without the usage of winning a giveaway. That can be viewed and tracked here.

When it comes to the dragon/bird fragments, the first person to successfully land and collect all 10 separate dragon/birg fragments will win the dragon/ganda. Afterwards it will reset and everyone will start collecting new fragments for the specific dragon/ganda that was won. Here are some pictures that I did up as well that shows the info that I explained above.

Must be Turntablist

edit'd some of the posts above.

Purchased a ganda this morning to replace the fortras for subs. Subscribers now have chances to roll on the ganda fragment wheel for a ganda mount.

Normal viewers now roll for a fortras dragon. Made changes above and on stream to reflect that.

1 million flux giveaway is still going. 16 days left. Enter at https://gleam.io/gCUg1/1-million-flux

Must be Turntablist

+ Reply to Thread