+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Credits and cubits missing, and store tabs not loading

Credits and cubits missing, and store tabs not loading

Was thinking of buying some things, but after opening the store, noted that credits and cubits both showed zero.

Restarted the client. Reopened the store. Still no credits or cubits.

Restarted the client. Reopened the store. Briefly saw credits and cubits, but they went to zero as I tried to navigate the store.

Restarted the client. Reopened the store. No credits or cubits, and now the tab contents won't load.

Restarted the client. Reopened the store. Have credits and cubits again, but tab contents won't load.

Giving up.

I just deactivated an appearance mod for the ancient dragon (currently he feels like the perfect mount for my dracolyte but I'm not to crazy about the beard and old appearance so I used the mod to change that, for a while this is). anyway I was having the same problem you had but after checking back on the game my cubits and credits are back. maybe the glitch is caused by some form of lag on the trove client as it's files are changed. Maybe try just waiting for about 10 minutes, that's about how long it took for me.

also sorry if this is a dead thread, just though I'd post this in cast someone else has a similar problem.

+ Reply to Thread