+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trove Livestream Notes 06/07/2018

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    Still, it's a good job that they made crystals non tradeable to force them through content. Oh wait, crystal pinatas do that and are on the store (as bait). Suppose it could have been worse. They could have made crystal pinatas untradeable so that people had to pay the 200 credits.
    Or just like buying tradable loot from luxion on alts, just earn the leaderboard pins on a lot of accounts.

The state of eggs: ...
    stockpiles of them because cooldown is too long, the cost to open them early isnt justifiable, and even loot collecting them isnt worthwhile.
    Silver/Gold chance is eclipse dragon fragments all over again but this time it takes 2 minutes per attempt.

Really though, who would be grinding the eggs after you farm all of the Builderite/Gears in maybe 70 runs?

I'm buying the crystal pins and attending pin parties because the crystal lairs situtation takes too much time for what you get, it's cheaper in time/flux to do it with pins, and it wont be changed for months like .. everything else we told them would be an issue and they just wait and see three to nine months later to adjust.

They'll pretend the eggs are fine, then three months later maybe up the chance on silvers to make it bareable, similar flavor to the latest cinnabar change.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan View Post
    I don't entirely know what they mean by this.

looks like a mistake to me, the 4th stat slot should have an increased affect across the species... Rare doesn't mean better if the stat you want is buffed on the common or uncommon. So yeah the -rocket boots should be -10% not -5% on the rare.

But then again, what's on paper doesn't reflect reality

Does that look like half cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post

looks like a mistake to me...
    If we look at the Hoppets, I'd expect a nerf to the common zep

Itís obvious geode is totally messed up but they wonít do anything to fix it because ďitís the designĒ

Easy way to fix it, but not make it too strong, same stats, same order of leveling, just have better numbers for higher rarities.

So like with the hoppet, have the common be +3 range, -3 claw cost, -3% boot cost. then have uncommon be +5, -5, -5%. then rare +7, -7, -7%.
    The better rarities are simply better, the order of stats isn't arbitrarily shuffled, and everyone's happy. maybe not the same numbers or whatever, but at least SOME sense of order.

Thanx Shirokiri for the notes!

I still look for a companion that buffs both: Thumper and Barrier

+ Reply to Thread