+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Picked up a Silver Egg, did not end up in my inventory!

Angry Picked up a Silver Egg, did not end up in my inventory!

TIME: Friday 6th July, around 9am BST (GMT+1)

CONTEXT: Playing on Xbox One S, found a silver egg in a Tier 3 Lair in Sunken Sunvaults

EXPECTED: Run over the Silver Egg as I would a Bronze Egg to collect it and for it to be in my inventory

OBSERVED: Ran over the Silver Egg, egg vanished and did not appear in my inventory, left feeling very frustrated.

RETRO STEPS: Not found another, so i guess run over the egg like you would a Bronze and watch it vanish and not go into your inventory.

I took a screenshot of the egg, seeing as they are rare and was the 1st one I found.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/brayerincog...nshot/9367794#

I have received a reply from Trion support regarding this (hope I'm allowed to quote them..)

I apologize for any frustration this issue may have caused. To make sure this doesn't happen again we got this report sent up and we are currently investigating a possible fix for this.
    So it would seem there is an issue with Silver and possibly Golden Eggs too. If this is the case and not an isolated issue then perhaps the Devs could make a little post about it.

+ Reply to Thread