+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Glyph Error

Glyph Error

When I start the game up from steam it gives me this error

https://imgur.com/a/IdoMcdi

having the same exact problem here, I get that error and also my antivirus seems to recognize the glyph installer as a virus for some reason (which never happened before).
    Tho even if I turn my antivirus off and all the problem is still there =(

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Hey there,

Sorry if this caused any stress. Fortunately, this is a pretty common issue with software that gets regular updates. It's definitely not the last time you'll face this sort of thing if you run games.

Anti-virus software uses a long list of "definitions" that it uses to determine if a program is acting how it should. After an update some of those programs will no longer look exactly like the AV program expects so it assumes they are up to no good. It's a "false positive."

Eventually (hopefully quickly) the definitions will be updated and this goes away. In the interim you can just add Glyph and Trove to your exceptions again.

I did add both trove and glyph to the exceptions of my AV program and all that but still get the error 'download failed code #56 HTTP#0'

Hello,

I get the same error sometimes. All i do is run Glyph as Administrator and it fixes the issue.

I am also getting this error. I am using the standalone client..not Steam. It was working fine yesterday. I have already added it to my Anti-Virus, but it didn't help. Running as Admin. doesn't help either, as I was already running it that way.

Same thing, just tried running it as admin directly from the glyph client app (bypassing steam that way) and all I get is a black square nothing more. It was working perfectly fine for me yesterday too

I am experiencing the same thing today.
    I Found a fix for the problem it might be tedious but atleast you can play using glyph.
    1.disconect your computer from internet(lan/wifi)
    2.startup glyph
    3.Reconect to internet
    4.Play
    In-Game Name : BigBlockClock
    Club: CrimsonRejects
    Time Zone: GMT+2

Quote Originally Posted by BigBackClock View Post
    I am experiencing the same thing today.
    I Found a fix for the problem it might be tedious but atleast you can play using glyph.
    1.disconect your computer from internet(lan/wifi)
    2.startup glyph
    3.Reconect to internet
    4.Play
    I reinstalled Glyph and it seems to be working..for now. I just hope I won't have to reinstall every time there is an update.

+ Reply to Thread