+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Game Constantly Crashes when it says "Loading character" all the time

Unhappy Game Constantly Crashes when it says "Loading character" all the time

One time (probably 2 days ago), Trove crashed and is now unplayable for me, ever since. I tried so desperately to prevent the Loading Character Crash from ever happening. yet, to my disappointment, every method was either outdated or never worked. Now I am forced to not play the game since that STUPID CRASHING IS STILL THERE EVEN WHEN i RESTART MY COMPUTER!
    Please, may someone help me prevent this from happening? I had all the settings to low, minus the Draw Distance being 53 and the Supersampling being 1, I spent the rest of my Steam Wallet for 3 DLC's which included some good mounts and a Mini Mine

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    To kick things off, go ahead and submit a ticket. It can take up to a week for a reply so doing that first is a good call. Be sure to spell out what specifric steps you've taken so they know where to start.

Also, attach a DXDIAG Report to the ticket so they can pinpoint as many possible causes as possible.

See if there are any steps here that help get you back in game. Finally, if you were in a specific club world the last time you were able to play be sure to include that club name in the ticket so we can see if it's having any issues.

If you're character is stuck in a bad state due to a club world, it's possible the issue can resolve itself after a period of time, but that means you'll want to let some time pass. Every time you load a character into a bad state the issue will be extended. If you are stuck in a club world in a bad state then hopefully the extended period of being away will allow that club world to close up, thus freeing your character.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    Follow me on Twitter!

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

alrighty-o, thank you

I was in a normal Hub World and suddenly it crashed, then it kept crashing when I was loading my character. Also, I tried every method and yet it still didn't work, I can't even contact any sort of Support on the Trion Worlds site without having non-working articles show up

my player crashed when i joined team pixel and now its in an infinite crash loop at the loading player screen. how are they going to close team pixel to save my player?

Well, don't know if two instances make a pattern, but I had the exact thing happen. I joined the Team Pixel Club World from the Hub and the client crashed (Mac client here). Since then, the loader stalls out at "Loading Player" every time. Haven't been able to find a workaround.

+ Reply to Thread