+ Reply to Thread

Thread: daily club adventures command not working and 2 other bugs FASTI

daily club adventures command not working and 2 other bugs FASTI

Hello Fasti and team,

I have a few things to report since Geode went live:

1) The command that allows you to look at your remaining club adventure quests left is not registering and not showing total club quests (out of 220) rewards left at all-not in the chat and not on the bottom right of the screen where the items you pick up are reported to you.

2) Name tags, portals, item description tags, and other description "cards" sometimes are sideways or backwards. I have to face them from the south (looking north) to read them. Restarting the game does clear it up.

I have had other players confirm this to me on the club adventures thing. Also a player that joined on my adventures just randomly said "why are the gamertags sideways" or "2 dimensional" without me telling them.

SINCE THE HOTFIX this morning (Tuesday the 3rd of July actually), I still see the tags oriented wrong and tried the adventures command and both are bugged still. The tags are not always this way, but I suspect the game bugs out when I change worlds. Normal in one and backwards when I teleport and they can stay that way.

The other bug is the personal chest one that I can personally confirm is happening to me and has been SINCE THE HOTFIX. I cannot move items of quantity from my chest to my inventory and vice versa.

This is boxes opened week and i am not doing 1 at a time for the quantity of boxes I have stored. Please, I beg of you guys, fix this if nothing else by Sunday

All on Xbox One

Is a fix coming for these? I have not gotten a response acknowledging you guys have seen this. Please let me know thank you.

+ Reply to Thread