+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reduced loot range of Crystal Lesser Caches from Critters.

Hopefully it's a bug and not a feature. You'd have to be hugely out of touch to think this is a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Daria View Post
    You'd have to be hugely out of touch to think this is a good idea.

Well... you're not wrong here.

The time to fill the bar is what sucks. There's no reason for it no be something instant and not take time and gas.

Maybe they want to force us to slow down? I don't like this change either. I could just fly through the caves and throw the treats here and there without having to wait for the caches, but now... It's either lose GAS and get caches or don't bother with "helping" and just go mining :/

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari36 View Post
    Maybe they want to force us to slow down? I don't like this change either. I could just fly through the caves and throw the treats here and there without having to wait for the caches, but now... It's either lose GAS and get caches or don't bother with "helping" and just go mining :/
    The only reason i can imagine that makes they want us to slow down is that they're looking at the statistics of those insanely rich end game players that rush everything and spent a huge amount of flux and money to get huge amounts of pinatas, crystals and resources, while normal players are struggling a lot with crystals and metamatters, mostly.

I'm so done with geode already, i haven't even reached 35 mastery on it. Its painfully slow and boring.
    IGN: Etherbl || /joinworld Etherion Temple

Quote Originally Posted by Etherbl View Post
    The only reason i can imagine that makes they want us to slow down

Or make the deals more appealing

Well. Can we get some informations about it, please?

Feels like the devs went on vacation and left the game to some interns.
    It's like putting the easiest dragon frags as rare into golden ticket boxes, never have i met so much dissapointment reaching karma...

I fully support this thread, didn't even know about it till i read it, but sure thing critters ain't getting more free food from me.

+ Reply to Thread