+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reduced loot range of Crystal Lesser Caches from Critters.

Reduced loot range of Crystal Lesser Caches from Critters.

Hello!

In todays hotfix, the loot range of Crystal Lesser Caches which can be obtained from all Critter has been significantly reduced.

After moving away to the distance X, even when we still see Critter on the screen, the player does not receive the item(s). Players probably have already lost a lot of Critter Treats, Curing Kits and Comfort Blankets on that.

Is this a bug or intentional action?

translate.google

At first, you move very long and slow and do not notice that there is a maximum limit.

Many wrote on the forum that it is not necessary and boring - to help creatures. I like to fly on rocket boots and throw a thing to help the creatures - it's like "throwing the ball in the ring" - this makes the passage of the initial titles very cheerful. When you learn to move quickly and improve your equipment - this help to creatures - is very annoying. We do not get a reward and lose resources or we have to stand and wait - this needs to be fixed urgently.

Also I think this is a mockery of this limitation of hot slots. A thousand times we have to shift things. Why was it done this way? We have five items, why make three slots? It's annoying.

Seriously? They're turning it down? They should be turning it up, if anything. I mean, ideally, anyone who threw a thing that helped the critter would get the rewards regardless of distance, but if that isn't possible, at least they could turn it up.

Maybe just make it instantly give the cache? Why do they need to take time to fill a bar before giving you the loot? That way you can just drop the healing get your loot and keep moving. Of course this suggestion will be ignored like every other

Or just make it give it instantly as soon as the bar is full. Whose idea was it to make it so that the critters have to finish their little dance before giving players anything?

This also annoyed me before the patch even. Especially with limited gas we don't want to just stand around doing nothing just to get a cache. Also with how quickly they fixed the gas bug, it goes to show their "top priority" lag fixes.

Wait what. I was hoping they function like pins where person(s) that thrown a helping item gets it and can keep running and not limit it to where have to mine the items near the thing. Worse case if I keep not getting rewarded I'll just skip helping them cause gas kind of forces me. I really like helping critters but I might be forced if items get wasted cause just out of range and I already slow down some to have them in sight at least. Going to try test how many blocks away before stops unless someone else gives info.
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 17/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

On top of the distance reduction it feels like they nerfd pin drops also 300 caches for 5 pins is excessive.

So far can get 24 blocks away. Its fine to keep walking away so far but pretty sure that speed is still bad to be doing.
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 17/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

24 blocks is really low. Literally player need to choose between saving GAS and getting the Lesser Caches. I really hope it's a bug and not intentional action. :/

+ Reply to Thread