+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: RESOLVED - Console Bug Workaround - Unable to move stacked items

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

RESOLVED - Console Bug Workaround - Unable to move stacked items

Update 3 - This bug was fixed in a patch and should no longer be an issue. Thanks, everyone!

Update 2 - July 6 - Confirmed the fix is solid and it's heading out for certification. We'll post details once we lock in the release date of the fix (along with some other stuff).

Update 1 - We have a fix for this internally and are doing some final testing before we're able to send it out to consoles for certification. In the meanwhile, this will also impact moving stacks of Credit Puches around, but the workaround is effective there as well. Thanks for your patience!

Hey, everyone. The team is aware of, and working to fix, a bug that prevents players on consoles from moving stacks of non-tradable items into or out of their Personal Chests.

While that fix is in progress there is a workaround that allows you to move items individually.
    1. Highlight the Item Stack you need to move into your inventory
    2. Press Y or Triangle to move the stack
    3. Move the selector into an empty space
    4. Press the Right Trigger to set the Stack Size to 1
    5. You should now be able to press A or X on the single item to move it back into your inventory.

We're very sorry for the frustration caused by this bug and hope to have a fix in place ASAP.

Thank you

Hey fasti my Friends and i farming Tier 5 caves only for almost 4 hours, everyone on their own in different caves and none of us have found a single Silver or Gold egg, im not sure if they really in the Game now. Any1 Else having this issue?

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsHope666 View Post
    Hey fasti my Friends and i farming Tier 5 caves only for almost 4 hours, everyone on their own in different caves and none of us have found a single Silver or Gold egg, im not sure if they really in the Game now. Any1 Else having this issue?
    If you're focused on farming them you'll definitely want to expect it to take a massive investment of time. They are on the extremely rare end of things, so it's not something you should expect to stumble upon in a few days.

+ Reply to Thread