+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bomber Royale: Bomb Jump does not work

Bomber Royale: Bomb Jump does not work

Hi,

for the last 2 days the bomb jump doesn't work in bomber royale for me... It simply won't activate, neither when clicking the button or using the hotkey.

I've tried relogging, playing on another pc and switching classes.

Any help fixing this would be immensely appreciated!

Hi
    I have the same problem and i cry.
    Maybe we can try to find a solution, i play with a mouse Razer Naga, and Keyboard Razer BlackWidow, and you?

It worked fine until 5 days for me.

Please HELP US

Quote Originally Posted by IdrenSound View Post
    Hi
    I have the same problem and i cry.
    Maybe we can try to find a solution, i play with a mouse Razer Naga, and Keyboard Razer BlackWidow, and you?

It worked fine until 5 days for me.

Please HELP US
    I'm having a similar issue. It seems that trove occasionally fails to respond to my gaming keypad. I have tried both a Razer Orbweaver Chroma and a Razer Tartarus Chroma V2 (brand new). Onthe orbweaver, the W and A key would fail to respond and on the Tartarus the ALT key (circle button above thumbstick) fails to respond (I have it remapped to space bar). If I hit the spacebar on the keyboard, the game then recognizes that it is being depressed. Its as if the game client itself is not recognizing the keypress. This is very odd. I don't play on the keyboard much but I wasn't able to reproduce the issue on the keyboard. I was easily able to reproduce it in both bomber and geode on both keypads but again not on the keyboard.

bomb jump not working, no weapon

Bomb jump does not work while a weapon is not equipped on NN. Didn't try other classes.

+ Reply to Thread