+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bomber Royale Discussion

Ok, having played a lot more of this mode, I have two problems with the reward system.

1.You only get the kill if you deal the final blow, with no assists and no credit if someone falls off because of you.

2.The fact that you get nothing for kills unless you get the first one. Seriously. Can we at least get an extra coin for every 2 kills(and every 3 assists) you get or something? Right now, you can technically end up with 8 kills and still get nothing. That's an extreme, of course, but it still shows a flaw in the scoring system.

I agree about kill tweaks. I literally had a situation where there was some clumsy player whom I took 90% of health. but ultimately didn't scored kill, because they fell out of map through hole I bombed >_>
    This needs to change. Also, maybe some bonus coins for kills or collected power ups (e.g. each 10 power ups, maybe counted between matches). Only half of the players get any coin, which means if you suck, you will rarely get anything. This might be a noob request tho, so not sure <_<

It's not a noob request. I rarely get below the top 10 and I still think that part's unfair. I think that it would be better if it was more gradual. Like a bar that fills up as other people die and gives 10 coins when full. Getting kills and collecting powerups would fill it up as well and the current tiers would act as a multiplier. So getting a kill early on would be worth a little, but surviving until close to the end and killing the 4th to last person would give you way more.

Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but a way to change class without exiting Bomb Royale would be nice (e.g. between matches).

EDIT:
    btw, I'm finally able to consistently get a coin, 2 coins 40% of times and I even won a match once. This mode is literally the best thing this game has D:

My current thoughts after only playing a few games.

1: I don't understand why silver is top 4 and not top 5, just nit picking.

2: It almost seems like one of the most effective ways to get coins is just to get to top ten then off yourself to get to a new game, as even with staying longer you may not get much more of a reward.

3: To perhaps alleviate the above mentioned note perhaps tweak reward values, such as 1 for bronze, 3 for silver, 5 for gold. Make it a bit more worthwhile to stay.

4: Possibly reward kills other than just the first? I see how it could be easily exploited with alts, but just a thought.

It would be cool if there was a jump powerup in BR.

Everytime the powerup is picked up, it adds +1 jump to the player allowing max of +5 jumps at any given time to the character.

8 Accounts | 21 Chaos Factor | 200+ Chaos Chests per week | 1,500+ Mastery
    Must be Turntablist
    Come check me out on Twitch sometime! | Giving Ganda away to Subscribers. | Fortras for everyone
    Click here to learn about my stream.

i might be late on this but...
    sooo anyone know about the method of pvp club quest npc farming adventurine method with the br?
    where you can simply pick quest join br. match start u can just hop out of it or suicide both works and it will still count as a clear on the quest.

+ Reply to Thread