+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bomber Royale Discussion

So, I get you're mad that SummerHaas, UziEl, Sane0001 are using their bots to farm bomber royale mode... but how did you get those pictures Comply?

Quote Originally Posted by chromeson View Post
    So, I get you're mad that SummerHaas, UziEl, Sane0001 are using their bots to farm bomber royale mode... but how did you get those pictures Comply?
    Those images were provided to Comply by those people... those are not "their bots."

Quote Originally Posted by Comply View Post
    There’s nothing more frustrating than spending time on a kill only to have someone else steal it from you, and get zero acknowledgement for your effort, especially when you have to utilize very imprecise attacks such as Rubber & Sticky Bombs. At least if there was damage a dealt stat, it could give an accurate representation of what you’ve actually done in the match, regardless if someone kill steals.
    This has bothered me in pvp games since the beginning of pvp games. Only recently did some of them finally come up with ways to give you kill credit for doing partial or even most damage. It is *always* been the person who gets the final kill shot. If Trion can solve this, I will be very happy.

Fairly self-explanatory, by design, players may utilize water that comes from Face of Flows, an object that’s toggleable & destructible to their advantage. The primary benefit is to give players a second chance if they fall off the map.
    Personally, I like the way water works as it has saved me many times, but I agree that people do exploit it (you can jump in the water and bomb jump them out... FYI).

Great post here, agree with everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Comply View Post
    1. “Ghost block effect”, whereby despawned blocks don’t correctly disappear client-side. This frequently happens the further you are from the affected area.
    I didn't realize how annoying this bug was until I experienced it a few times.. It looks like a big section is still there and you're 1 of the only 2 people left and you grapple towards it only to have nothing happen and a few seconds later it just disappears. I think it has to do with not looking at a section of blocks that's fairly far away as it's being destructed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    It's an effort to reward issue. The required time doesn't pay off to win the match for various reasons you already mentioned. Some choose to sell those items or do activities that don't seem like fair-play to avoid those issues. I belive it's Trions misjudement to put mastery or stats on the items, it breeds this kind of activity.

It's a different flavor of enemy farms, they were all the rage during Adventures because the player felt the effort to reward was unreasonable with the options they had.
    We're trying to improve the game mode itself, even if it has 0 mastery items tied to it. That is just one issue from the big picture.

This mode is fun and it can be even more fun if the devs want to listen.

IGN : Arion4K | Leader of Laezaria

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar View Post
    You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like. Trion put mastery behind pvp like the player base didn't want so players played the hand they were dealt.

You've only reported players colluding with themselves, how will you handle "wts (20) bomber first blocks, 50K"? Why take 11+hrs for a dragon to wait to quit at top10, in a mode you don't like, when you can pay someone to die for you quickly.
    Paying someone else to break game Terms of Service will also get you banned. If this is something you have done... I suggest you stop immediately or you may find you will never have the opportunity to play the parts of the game you DO like.

And that's why you would take 11+ hours for a dragon in a mode you don't like... because the alternative will get you perma-banned from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by iAndy View Post
    Great post here, agree with everything.

I didn't realize how annoying this bug was until I experienced it a few times.. It looks like a big section is still there and you're 1 of the only 2 people left and you grapple towards it only to have nothing happen and a few seconds later it just disappears. I think it has to do with not looking at a section of blocks that's fairly far away as it's being destructed.
    It's Cartoon Physics... until you realize it's gone... they don't disappear... once you notice, they dissapear and then you fall to your comical death.

Quote Originally Posted by Shocktor View Post
    Those images were provided to Comply by those people... those are not "their bots."
    Haha I'm pretty sure chromeson was just trolling us. I have to admit that post made me laugh.

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Can this mode give PVP experience, I don't see any other pvp options that can help me level up to 50 for the trophy.

10.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #20
    The team very much appreciates the feedback in this thread and we'll be making specific changes based on the info provided here. More details on that soon. Thanks again!

+ Reply to Thread