+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Geode Hotfix 1 - 8AM PDT (3PM UTC) - July 3

Note Added: Gold Companion Eggs now spawn very rarely in Tier 5 caves, and Silver Eggs spawn very rarely in Tier 3,4, and 5 caves (with increasing probability).

According to the patch notes we get gold/silver eggs with the hotfix.

2.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dohep View Post
    Does this mean we will get silver and golden eggs in the caves or is that in an another hotfix?
    So, hey there! Looks like they were able to squeeze this into the update, so the correct answer is, "yes!" Removing my previous response to avoid confusion.

Umm... idk if this is on purpose but there is a bug where u cant craft double adventurine potions at an outpost under the consumables tab... please fix!

The colores of the Buildingblocks are switched. please fix it. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    So, hey there! Looks like they were able to squeeze this into the update, so the correct answer is, "yes!" Removing my previous response to avoid confusion.
    Im so excited about this !! Crystals were the main issue imo so far but this will help alot

So a few questions.

What about the issue with constant disconnects and latency problems?

What about the fact that metamatter is MORE than rare? I've opened 15 reliquaries and literally didn't get any. I have pretty much said screw geode world for this.

How about making gems trade-able for people? I'm sure there are MANY people out there that could use some of the different gems. Especially when you open up empowered boxes, only to get gems you don't need for a given glass. I get making money from them, and I get making them harder to get and all. However, when you do get your boxes and get gems that are useless for a given class. You are forced to either use them or put them on another character. That, or deconstruct them.

can i use my mouse now?

whenever i move my mouse slightly it will increase the sensitivity and shoot towards another direction only when its being used as the camera control. Iive been stuck using only my controller

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceweed View Post
    What about the issue with constant disconnects and latency problems?

What about the fact that metamatter is MORE than rare? I've opened 15 reliquaries and literally didn't get any. I have pretty much said screw geode world for this.

How about making gems trade-able for people? I'm sure there are MANY people out there that could use some of the different gems. Especially when you open up empowered boxes, only to get gems you don't need for a given glass. I get making money from them, and I get making them harder to get and all. However, when you do get your boxes and get gems that are useless for a given class. You are forced to either use them or put them on another character. That, or deconstruct them.
    I deconstruct all Gems and Empowered Gems, Radiant/Stellar, below 3-star. In all I think it would be a bad idea to make Gems tradeable. You earn like thousands of gems everyday, so their values are dropping to nothing within a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by MYNRDHasNoName View Post
    whenever i move my mouse slightly it will increase the sensitivity and shoot towards another direction only when its being used as the camera control. Iive been stuck using only my controller
    Sounds like a broken cable dude. Goto the Tech Issue Forums.
    BEST REGARDS
    N3

MY REFERRAL CODE : H9ZD6DWRNQWKJTTM3XPN

!!! OUTDATED !!!

Does this patch mean that PTS will be online to test the patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruceweed View Post
    U need to read the description from reliquaries, the 4k crystal one give u 100% metamatter when using a lodestar

+ Reply to Thread