+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Empowered Gem not equiping...

Empowered Gem not equiping...

I have a five star Empowered Wind Gem that doesn't want to equip to its slot even though the class I am using is level 20. The slot is empty so I do not understand why it is not equiping to the slot. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, closing and opening the app after turning off my system, as well as trying other gems of the same type into the slot and still nothing works. Please help.

couple days late, but each empowered gem has an ability tied to it (explosive epilogue, mired mojo, etc), and you can't have an ability more than once, so if you can't equip an empowered gem it's because you are already equipped with one that has the same ability.

No he's right,

I have also experienced this issue with regards to gems not attaching, tied to attach a stellar gem for ANY class to my gunslinger (who had no other gems, level 20+ etc) and it just would not attach. Moved it onto my Knight, it attached, Tomb Raiser, attached, Neon Ninja, attached.... Anything but Gunslinger.

Devs please fix as this issue is holding me back from moving forward in the game.

+ Reply to Thread