+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Livestream Notes 29/06/2018

I have to throw this in here.
    When the announcement of able to change our color for chat, was good but then I have to ask.

We can change the colors anytime we want right? (The ones we qualify for which is what was stated?)

Say I want to be yellow for a day and then Blue the next day, I can do that right?

Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    I have to throw this in here.
    When the announcement of able to change our color for chat, was good but then I have to ask.

We can change the colors anytime we want right? (The ones we qualify for which is what was stated?)

Say I want to be yellow for a day and then Blue the next day, I can do that right?
    Assuming you fit the criteria for both a Blue and Yellow name, I don't see why not.

Amazing as always Shiro <3
    Use this code if you are below 20 mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by pFurini View Post
    The problem is not that a small amount of players are unhappy. If 5% of the players are unhappy then the players might be wrong, but if 5% of the players are happy, then maybe, just maybe, the other 95% have some point.

What drives me off this upgrade is the insane amount of grinding expected out of it. Metamater for example, you only get a reliable source of it after you're done upgrading and grinding t5. Who thought this was a good idea?

Actually the T5 mat version is still a bade trade. The best way at the moment is to gather 5250 crystals and buy the 4000 relinquary plus one Loadstar which costs 1250 crystals. You need T3 materials at most and get 3-5 Metamatters out of it with a 100% garantueed metamatter drop, if you use a Lodestar. Someone also claimed to have recived 6 Metamatter, but I can not confirm this myself.

+ Reply to Thread