+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 24 of 24

  Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trove Livestream Notes 29/06/2018

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    192
    I have to throw this in here.
    When the announcement of able to change our color for chat, was good but then I have to ask.

    We can change the colors anytime we want right? (The ones we qualify for which is what was stated?)

    Say I want to be yellow for a day and then Blue the next day, I can do that right?

  2. #22
    Senior Member INN3R_C4L4M1TY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ13 View Post
    I have to throw this in here.
    When the announcement of able to change our color for chat, was good but then I have to ask.

    We can change the colors anytime we want right? (The ones we qualify for which is what was stated?)

    Say I want to be yellow for a day and then Blue the next day, I can do that right?
    Assuming you fit the criteria for both a Blue and Yellow name, I don't see why not.

  3. #23
    Member Knuckles__'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Trove
    Posts
    37
    Amazing as always Shiro <3
    Use this code if you are below 20 mastery.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by pFurini View Post
    The problem is not that a small amount of players are unhappy. If 5% of the players are unhappy then the players might be wrong, but if 5% of the players are happy, then maybe, just maybe, the other 95% have some point.

    What drives me off this upgrade is the insane amount of grinding expected out of it. Metamater for example, you only get a reliable source of it after you're done upgrading and grinding t5. Who thought this was a good idea?

    Actually the T5 mat version is still a bade trade. The best way at the moment is to gather 5250 crystals and buy the 4000 relinquary plus one Loadstar which costs 1250 crystals. You need T3 materials at most and get 3-5 Metamatters out of it with a 100% garantueed metamatter drop, if you use a Lodestar. Someone also claimed to have recived 6 Metamatter, but I can not confirm this myself.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts