+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Frag Drop Rates Continued

Dragon Frag Drop Rates Continued

It's me again, to bring the attention back to the dragon frag drop rates POST patch. Newsflash, they are still awful. They have been increased to 100 instead of 5. Cool. So, preserver farming pre patch I got 2 in 13 hours. Post patch, to get 2 it took me 3 hours. Actually increase the drop rates. This is getting ridiculous.

Starfire? I;ve done 15 hard DD (Yes, I am under the impression u7 gives less than u9, but i figured hey, I should get ONE in 15 Go arounds) and I haven't gotten one.

Make this doable. Put a couple effigys in my inventory for my waste of time in this game.

Also, put the mastery Bar back up. Nobody needs to see that they are still level 30.

Really this are ridiculous

in the past patch, i farm 4 in like 2 weeks (serious) now i farm for 3 hours drop only 4 frags

im so happy i got all drags before patch. i feel bad for all you who need to farm these fragments still. farming 5 for some of the drags was brutal, cant imagine 100. however the new dragon from clouds was mega easy to get 100

Drop rates from mobs will always be an issue. They don't test their own drop rates.

Starfire is a development joke for sure, never dropped one frag in my entire Trove life, and of course it has continued post patch. I thought for certain I'd have farmed one in about 30 ST runs with a decent amount of elites in ...how wrong I was. They could make every ST mob drop the frag, that will alleviate the obviously defunked drop rate.

People are getting all 100 frags from the cloud within 20-30 minutes today on dragon day, took me about an hour, getting half on Tuesday and the other half super quick today. Where is the balance?
    Also it's worth nothing the very poor passive bonuses from the new dragons, aside the PvP dragon.
    If this patch didn't get released for another week, I could've effigied the waste-of-time-fire dragon. As it is, I've got to keep it waiting to be used till I have these terrible dragons made.
    Safe to say I will NEVER accumulate 100 waste-of-timefire fragments.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansel View Post
    Also, put the mastery Bar back up. Nobody needs to see that they are still level 30.
    Or just hide experience bar when you are 30, since it's useless? \_( •_•)_/

EDIT:
    As for drop rates, it is intimidating how much you need to get, but the point of this change was to make a feeling of progression for people who were too unlucky with previous drop rates. When someone didn't get some fragment drop at all, they will appreciate if they can get them now.

The infinium fragment drop rate seems fine to me. I got 2-3 each day the last few days with casual ore mining while doing my other Trove tasks. I have not tested any of the other fragments that I still need. Keeping in mind that RNG is still involved, I dont expect to get a drop from ever ore mine.

the preserve are so hard

Farmed 2 hours got 60 plant dragon fragments. Compared to previously, farmed 4 hours got 0.

Bombed 3 piles of ininium, got 4 irridescent fragments.

Got 100 cloud in 20 minutes on tuesday.

Farmed 2 hours, got 10 preserver. Previously got roughly 1/hr.

Farmed ~1000 ice shards, got 2 fragments.

These drop rates do not seem very balanced to me. I dont think preserver is boosted like it should be.

I think that the starfire dragon egg fragments drop is bugged, or at least it should be because it is insane how difficult it is to get one single fragment egg.

Before the update came out i thought that if we had 1 dragon egg fragment they were going to give us the proportion ( 20 dragon egg fragments), i mean, before the update it was more difficult to get dragon egg fragments and it is unfair that if i had 2 starfire dragon egg fragments before the update, i still have 2 fragments because now we need 100 instead of 5. As i said, i think that they should give us a compensation, if you had 1 fragment, now they ( the devs) should give you 20 fragments.

^
    You can loot collect old fragments for 20 new fragments. They even have different name (with "Opulent" thing).

+ Reply to Thread