+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Geode: farming Crystals

Cool Crystals

I think one nice change would be if your Thumper knocked any crystals in range to the ground, so they dropped from the ceiling when exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc View Post
    I think one nice change would be if your Thumper knocked any crystals in range to the ground, so they dropped from the ceiling when exposed.

Oooh, or maybe have the Thumper pull all nearby crystals to itself?
    Shut up Douglas!

I wont lie, if my thumper vacuumed up allt he crystals in its own radius and made it so I had to run to it to retrive them would be cool.

However I've also recently found out multiple thumpers going off in the same area erase each other, so if someone places a Thumper down before the first 'thump' can actually happen, it immediately erases any effects of the first thumper. I cringe every time I'm mining with my lvl 4 and someone drops a lvl 1 thump right after me.
    Knight : 22/7.6 Guns : 18/5.9 Fae : 30/8.9 Draco : 30/10.8 Neon : 20/7.9 Barb : 20/6.8 Sage : 19/6.6 Hunt : 30/8.6 Pirate : 30/12.4 Boom : 30/15.2 Tomb : 30/13.8 Lunar : 17/6.9 Rev :17/6.6 Chloro : 30/18.5 Dino : 17/7.2 Vang : 0/0

If you can manage it, non-upgraded alts have a ~15min lifespan. They may require some mats for the crystallogy table but they could craft those expensive reciepes, costumes, vfx blocks on your behalf if you take them to the same crystal lairs you're looking for.

Rocket boots would help with all the cliff climbs, companion +gas would be a plus too.

+ Reply to Thread