+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Resolved - Auth Server Connection Issues - June 28, 2018

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

Resolved - Auth Server Connection Issues - June 28, 2018

Update 5 - After the restart players are able to login normally again. It looks like the issue should be resolved now across the board. Please let us know if you run into any trouble on any platform or region.

Update 4 - We're bringing Trove for the PS4 EU offline for a restart in a few minutes at 2:30 PM PDT. Everyone else should try connecting now.

Update 3 - We've restored the NA and EU connection, but for Trove to begin allowing players back online we'll need to do a restart. We're getting that setup now and will post details in the next 10 minutes.

Update 2 - If you're playing on a console please restart the machine and try logging in again. Please let us know if the issue continues. We may end up doing a server restart to get the connection restored but don't want to go down that road unless it becomes necessary.

Update 1 - Our network engineers are working now to resolve the network issues blocking traffic between our NA and EU data centers. Still not ETA but progress is being made.

Hey all,

There is an issue at the moment that is preventing some players from logging into Trove due to a "lost connection to auth server" error (or something similar).

It seems like it may just be in the EU at the moment, and that is also the case with ArcheAge. However, the investigation is ongoing so please let us know if you're seeing it when connecting to NA servers as well. We'll post regular updates as we work to get this addressed.

Thanks

Connection timed out

Hey, I reset my console and now I'm getting a connection timed out error instead

That dont work

+ Reply to Thread