+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Battle Rank in Geode

Battle Rank in Geode

So, the Battle Rank 50 Trophy is the only one I'm missing to be able to get the Platinum for this game but now that Bomber Royale is out I don't seem to be getting PvP XP anymore, am I missing something or have I been screwed out of my Platinum now?

You can use a custom arena and portal in a club world to get PvP XP instead, if you can gather enough players.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

They really need to put them both together. People will just afk farm the other mode. make the tokens and pvp exp into the same system and be done with it. Going to confuse all the new people, and I'm sure most people will never go back to the old pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirare View Post
    You can use a custom arena and portal in a club world to get PvP XP instead, if you can gather enough players.
    Oh, I see, that effectively makes it impossible for me then unless a change is implemented down the road, I'm a solo player that isn't involved in any clubs nor do I have friends who play with me, I relied on the matchmaking system that no longer exists.

Thank you for the answer, I guess I'll have to hope for something to change later on so I can get those last 15 ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedragun View Post
    Oh, I see, that effectively makes it impossible for me then unless a change is implemented down the road, I'm a solo player that isn't involved in any clubs nor do I have friends who play with me, I relied on the matchmaking system that no longer exists.

Thank you for the answer, I guess I'll have to hope for something to change later on so I can get those last 15 ranks.
    What a joke, they basically remove pvp xp from the base game

Quote Originally Posted by Sedragun View Post

Make 5 alt accounts and /joinworld bouncy.

+ Reply to Thread