+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Old PvP content

Old PvP content

What is going to happen to the old PvP shop, arena coins, banners and the Rewards (auras and mount) from Arena XP when Geode comes with the new Bomber Royal tomorrow?
    IGN: Larkian
    Mastery: 643 = 565 Trove + 78 Geode (Rank 946 and 93.713 points)
    Lvl 30 Gunslinger PR: 32.270
    Dragons: 41/52 /// 3/3
    Refered: 11/30
    If you are less than Mastery 20 and want a Class Coin you can use this Referal link or this code 36X3DWMHPRGZPPCPK7EE at trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/
    PM me ingame for some help either you referred or not.

Everything will still be available, but you will only be able to obtain and use it through a custom arena in a club. The merchant will still be in the hub as well.

Additionally, the rewards from arena XP will be available from the new Bomber Royale merchant. Coins you currently have will not be accepted by the new merchant and cannot be converted to the new currency, though.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

Basically need to grab friends or people for older PvP maps given /startarena matches don't count is all
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

Thanks, for the answer. Was a bit worried because in last weeks I was doing arena to get at least the Auras and got enough Arena Coins for the mounts but couldn't afford the Wings nor get the Plane, though I know we had enough time.
    IGN: Larkian
    Mastery: 643 = 565 Trove + 78 Geode (Rank 946 and 93.713 points)
    Lvl 30 Gunslinger PR: 32.270
    Dragons: 41/52 /// 3/3
    Refered: 11/30
    If you are less than Mastery 20 and want a Class Coin you can use this Referal link or this code 36X3DWMHPRGZPPCPK7EE at trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/
    PM me ingame for some help either you referred or not.

+ Reply to Thread